1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Non Facebook play

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jbee, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Does anyone play this game without signing onto facebook? Is that possible? My buddy has a lot of problems with facebook. His laptop crashes all the time and at times it freezes up.
    He uses firefox. When that happens he has cursor movement but nothing else. He has to shut down computer the hard way. It takes him a lot of time to reboot.
    He does not have many friends to collect from so it is not that big of a deal.
    For him, and I have to admit very often myself, Facebook does not cut it. Facebook is a PITA.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only other way to play the game is with the mobile version, which really isn't the same, but you can still collect loyalty points and earn rewards on a smart phone or tablet.

3. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Game is a waste without Facebook. You'd be wasting your time. Also must tie your mobile to Facebook or risk losing the LP.

4. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Btw might be time to give up the poverty laptop.

5. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Yes, I've tried to tell him.
    He has tried the mobile version on his phone and you are correct, there is no comparison. He says he will stick to what he has. Not that he likes it.
    If we all could win like 8 months ago or longer. Thanks all for the replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.