1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Whattya think, can I do this?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ref59405, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ref59405

ref59405 The world champion of getting 3 and a kicker.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in May, I used 300,000 points to purchase 3, one night stays at Aria. I was able to book this reward 3 times and the reservaton was flawless. My wife and I are looking forward to 3 nights at Aria in July.
    Since then I have slowly built up some more points and I was thinking about grabbing a few smaller rewards to use while we are in Vegas. I know they say you can't use more than 3 rewards in a 30 days period. Since I had to purchase each of the 3 nights seperately, I am guessing that would count as 3 rewards, but since I bought them almost 7 weeks ago, do you think I can get a few more in the next 3 weeks? Does the 30 days start when I used the points for the room and made the reservation? Or does the 30 days start from when we check in?
    I don't want to screw up 3 free nights at Aria because I purchased a free piece of pizza and they count that as one of my 3 rewards.
    I did email this same question to MyVegas but have not received a response, that is why I am reaching out to you.

Boys trip
    Annual birthday trip
  2. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

When I booked rooms at MB they said that they count as officially used when you check in (I confirmed with the operator), so the 30 days would start in July at check-in,

3. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure but I think the room rewards are 'redeemed' the day you book.

4. Vegas Lover

Vegas Lover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. They officially count when you check in.

5. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only use 3 rewards in a 30 day period. So if you stay at Aria for 3 nights MyVegas, those are your 3 rewards.

6. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only reason rewards move to "redeemed" when you book is because at that point they are no longer refundable. It officially doesn't count as redeemed until day of check-in. You can use 3 rewards in 30 days. It doesn't matter at all when they were purchased.

7. ref59405

ref59405 The world champion of getting 3 and a kicker.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your replies. I will just build up my points and get something nice for our next trip.

Boys trip
    Annual birthday trip
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.