1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 25% off room rate at Aria

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lvjeremylv, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if the 25% off applies to your entire stay, or if it's limited to just 1 night? I'm a local so I don't qualify for the comp rooms, but I didn't notice any stipulation for locals getting the 25% off rate - is that accurate?

Thanks in advance!

2. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This reward is per night, you may purchase up to 5 of them. There is also a blackout calendar to check. Even more............this is for a Deluxe King room only, if that's what you need. No mention about it being for out of towners only though. But if you can see this reward while logging in from your Las Vegas IP address, then you are allowed to use it.

3. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect, thank you for the information. Though I can't get the comp room, 25% off is better than nothing! Appreciate it.

4. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've wondered if that deal is any better than the tons of offers and discounts that are always floating around the sites and my inbox. Let us know the specifics.

5. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The sapphire tier discount is like 20%. Why would you pay LP for 5% more?

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea you can probably find 25% off somewhere online. I didn't wanna grab one because it doesn't tell you the rate. If it had a rate calendar I'd consider it

7. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you referring to the sapphire MLife players card?

And I'm not really sure what to use my LP's on. I have over 600k, and I'm not eligible for comp'ed rooms since I live in Vegas. The bottle services at Aria both appeal to me, but even if I purchased both of those, that still leaves me with over 100k to spend on...nothing?

If someone can direct me to where I can save 20% or more on rooms at the Aria, I'll gladly save my points and tell you thank you. :beer:

8. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just sign up for mlife

9. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure, I'm an mlife member. Have a pearl card. Not sure if that's good or not, lol. How do I get discounts?

10. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pearl gets you room discounts and free rooms as well at some MGM properties. Log in to your mLife account online and check your offers there. You may be surprised!! :evillaugh

11. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmmm, that's weird. on march 22nd, i purchased the 25% off room for the aria. i'm going june 12-15 and all 3 nights were given 25% off. :confused:

12. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These rewards are sucker rewards. There's so many better ones. I found a great one for Aria where it gives you 20% and 2 free buffets at www.mycheapvegas.com.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.