1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

5 x 30 y/o blokes from Australia visiting Vegas in September :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lenny and Carl, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lenny and Carl

Lenny and Carl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Back when we were 25 or so, a few buddies and I decided to place money into an account and use it to go to Vegas when we turned 30.. :beer:

Well the time has now come, flights and accom are booked and now were just hanging out until late September.. Were staying for 12 nights from 21st Sep to 2nd Oct.

Any tips / do's / dont's, best places to go, party, drink and basically just have an awesome time whilst in town would be great..

Being Aussies, we love our girls, sports and beer so I/m hoping Vegas can accommodate us :thumbsup:

Cheers.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Oh yes, LV can accommodate any request or any taste!!! lol. If you would post specific questions, some of the great vets on here will be happy to give suggestions. Hope you have a really great time.

3. Lenny and Carl

Lenny and Carl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess we're just after the best places to go in Vegas.. We're not to keen on gambling, more into the sports bar scene.. Possibly go to a few clubs suited to us??
    One thing we need clarification on is bottle service.. I keep hearing of this but as we don't have it in AUS.. Could somebody fill me in..

I've also heard being a party of 5 guys, getting into places might be a struggle

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bottle service is exactly would the name would lead you to believe. You will get your own booth/table in a sectioned off area of the club (location depends on variables like amount spent, tip to host, etc) along with a bottle (or however many of your choosing, likely atleast 2 bottle minimum for 5 guys). You will have a security guard in charge of your area as well as a cocktail waitress who will pour your drinks and bring any shots or additional drinks you order. Minimums for most good clubs will start about $1,000 plus tips for host, server, bus boy, security.

Bottle service is a contested topic on this board and so is the tipping of hosts etc. I've made some good contacts in my times in Vegas and feel they take good care of me so I tip my host a minimum $200 for the night, others feel $20-50 is fair.

As a frequent club goer in Vegas it is the only way I will experience the clubs. For multiple reasons including...

-Easiest way to get a group of guys into a club without equal or greater number of girls
    -No waiting in lines that can easily reach 2-3 hours on busy nights
    -Only way to have your own table in the club, general admission is standing only
    -Gives you a semi-private area to converse with any girls you may meet
    -Makes meeting girls even easier than already simple Vegas (My uncle once told me if you can't get laid in Vegas you might as well turn your **** in!)
    -No waiting in bar lines that can get up to 30 minutes long
    -Cocktail waitress will make your drink as strong as you choose
    -Ultimate VIP experience, you will get noticed and you will get served like a king

For these reasons, it may be expensive but to me time is money and the lines you avoid with bottle service makes it worth it alone but the other reasons I listed it's the only way to do Vegas clubs in my opinion!

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board guys!

You are going to have an awesome trip...it's Vegas.

You have a bit of time to do some reading here that will answer all of your questions. Actually, it's almost info overload, but in a good way.

Bottle service. Not sure exactly what you are wanting to know but I have gotten bottle service many times. It is quite expensive but it will get you in the club and at your own private table, which will help you attract the ladies. LOL

Call around to the clubs you are interested in and try and negotiate the prices for your bottles. If there are 5 of you I am guessing you will have at least a 2 bottle minimum. As an example, just a few weeks ago I was at Gold Lounge in Aria. We ordered a bottle of Captain Morgan, the price per bottle was $375. That price also includes your table and mixers. When you leave, you are also expected to leave a nice (20%) tip for your server, who will keep you supplied with ice and mixers as long as you are there. If you decide to do the bottle service I will give you a tip. Watch your glasses, the servers will try and pick them up before they are empty in an attempt to sell you more bottles. You should also check out the Night Life forum here on the board as you will find a lot more info there.

Hope you all have an awesome time, have a few drinks for me on my birthday, September 28! :drunk:

6. Lenny and Carl

Lenny and Carl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome thanks guys.. Will def check out the rest of the forum.. As you say we've got plenty of time to plan and research.. I just don't know where to start lol..
    28th hey... I'm sure we'll down a few ales in your honour mate :)

Anyone know of a bar that will show AFL (Australian rules Football)
    Our grand final (your Super Bowl equivalent) will be on around 8pm 26th sep Vegas time.. It's sure to be one of our biggest nights out..

All you blokes should get around and watch it too lol ;) hell it's an excuse to watch sport and sink a few froffies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.