1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi from Wisco

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by bigfish187, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigfish187

bigfish187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all. Been a member on this board for a few years and have never posted anything. Have a trip planned with family in may. We will be staying at Rio for a week. My brother has a comped suite for us. I been to Rio a few times to play but never stayed there. What are some of your experiences at Rio? I really enjoyed the parade in the sky they use to have. It was a good time to take a break if you werent having any luck.

2. Hurr1cane310

Hurr1cane310 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rooms at the Rio are fairly large since they are an all suite hotel. I actually liked there rooms but I stayed there almost ten years ago.

3. banddswig

banddswig Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome fellow cheesehead, We have stayed at the Rio three times always liked it. We will be in town from May 5th-11th, I know I'll be at the Rio Fri. or Sat. night to gamble. Have a great time!!

4. imheids

imheids Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Fellow Badger Fans! I always stay at the Rio! Love the rooms, the buffet and the customer service is great! Do bring Keurig cups so you don't have to buy them. You can look up an older post I did on the Rio! Close walk to the Coast and the Palms for some cheaper eating. Also shuttle service goes to Bally's and Harrah's to get to the strip. Have a great trip!

5. bigfish187

bigfish187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there from may 9th-16th. My 3 previous trips I stayed at the Imperial Palace. My last trip we did take a shuttle from Harrahs to Rio. Last Vegas trip only place i won at was Rio and hoping to do the same this time.

6. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Bigfish! You have to post 15 times I think to make your countdown clock. It is a lot of fun to watch.

Do us fellow Wisconsinites proud in Vegas!

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  7. banddswig

banddswig Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bigfish, I usually do okay at Rio also. That is why I'll probably be there a couple nights during our trip.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be at Rio 5/4-5/9, maybe I'll leave some chips for you, maybe I won't. Stayed there last October. I like the place. Decent rooms at a great price, easy shuttle access to Bally's or Harrah's. Across the street from Gold Coast and the Palms. Nice pool area.

I'm a UW alum, let's go Bucky! :beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.