1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo and Palazzo Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by evoni, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I'm a slacker so this is my trip report from last month. In it you will find photos and comments on both the restaurant and 8pm show at Rose.Rabbie.Lie. I also have menus for the curious. Returned to e' at Jaleo for another great dining experience. Went to Container Park and paid a quick visit to M Resort and the Palms.

During my stay at Palazzo was when the hacking problem happened at Venetian and Palazzo which impacted my stay there in a few small ways. Also saw the show Panda.

Full trip report on my blog with photos and also some slot videos.

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2014/03/girls-just-want-to-have-fun-or-my.html

2. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR as always! Loved the wicked witch bonus video, might have to give that a try. I did have a little giggle at your room service table, because I always over order for myself then feel guilty.
    Have a Fab Trip, I can't believe our dates aren't in sync again this year, maybe next year ;) look fwd to the tweets.

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another wonderful trip report........have to decide what to make fir lunch as I am suddenly starving after seeing your photos. I'm heading to Vegas on Wednesday with my friend Ann Marie; text me if you are free for lunch. We leave for home Sunday.

4. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR! Love the read and photos.

5. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sam, seriously I don't know what I was thinking when I was ordering all that food from room service. Personally I love the new Ruby Slippers 2 slot even though I haven't been that lucky on it yet. I'm very disappointed we are missing each other this year.

breanna, I would love to see you. I'm really busy on Wednesday, but if you are free for lunch on Saturday let me know. Better yet, I'll PM you in a few minutes!

Thanks Tom!

6. coralrush

coralrush Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR! Was especially interested to read your experience at e at Jaleo! How far in advance did you guys book? Someday I'd love to try it out...

7. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both times I have eaten there we booked about 2 months in advance. However I have heard from others that it's sometimes possible to get a reservation the week before or so due to last minute cancellations.

For those with food allergies or strong dislikes they are very good at adjusting their tasting so if the food items are included in the dishes for the other people you are served something similar but without the problem food in it. :)

8. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyable read. Thanks for the post.

later, GVJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.