1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Matt Goss Show?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Pinktraceb, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinktraceb

Pinktraceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi

Has anyone here seen the Matt Goss show? One of my friends is very keen to go, but I'm not so sure. I understand that it is swing type music (not my favourite).

Any honest opinions greatly received :wave:

2. lawsol12

lawsol12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent show,very intimate setting and he goes around shaking everyone's hand...didn't think I'd like it as well...but it was very good..well worth double the price...if you get bored,you can still drink through it as waitresses come round often to deliver drinks

3. Jasons

Jasons Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw the adverts last year so for this year I booked tickets for my wife and I in May.

I think the Brits are slightly more interested - (you might need to Google for Bros- (Matt, Luke & Craig-its an 80's thing))!

His swing album isnt too bad, but as my wife is a fan from his Bros days I paid for the top price tickets as (I think) you get a meet and greet at the end with him.

As long as she doesnt spend the whole time swooning over him like teenager..

4. Pinktraceb

Pinktraceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ha ha - I did also like him in his Bros days!! I'm just not a fan of swing (I love Robbie Williams but hate his swing stuff!!)

Thanks for the feedback

5. Beaker

Beaker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I found it odd that they are trying to promote him as a new Frank Sinatra style crooner but he did very little of that in his show. It was ok except for a horrible version of Hotel California. The venue though is absolutely the worst I have ever seen. They really need to put him in a proper showroom.

6. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw him last year and without being fans of him or swing, we enjoyed the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.