1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas in April - Busy/Slow?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by welch9, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welch9

welch9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondered how vegas was in April, as we will be going mid April. Is this a relativly busy time or is it still slow season.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everything will have def picked up by mid-April. All of the pools will be in full swing and the weather is beautiful that time of year. Usually, ha. A good time will be had.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    last year my aunt went the 19-22 i believe and she said it was too hot and so would not come with us this year and we going april 10-18. From what i can tell it will be pretty nice at that time of year but it really is hard to say from year to year anywhere with the weather pattern changes.

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Busy and be aware the NAB Convention is April 5-10 and that draws 80-100,000 people.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gone to Vegas in April the last couple of years and it is pretty busy because the weather is perfect at that time of year - warm in the 70s and 8os (and occasionally 90s). A lot of people don't like to go when it is 120 degrees in July (I love it personally).

It can get chilly at night in April so be sure to bring a light jacket if you do end up going then.

6. twobroslawn

twobroslawn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went last year first weekend in April for the acm awards and that Sunday it was sunny perfect 80 Monday it rained in the morning and it was an over cast windy 65 and Tuesday was sunny windy and 70. Going for the same weekend and purpose this year hoping for 80's and sun.

7. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I spend a few days here on our way back home from the Long Beach Grand Prix. The weather is very nice, a little cool in the morning but warms up quick. As far as people go its not to bad, but we stay during the week, Monday through Thursday. You will have a great time. :thumbsup:

8. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spring breaks happen into mid April. Going April 11 and imagine the weekend will be packed.

10. Maxwood

Maxwood Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i went lastyear around april the 20th to 27th and it was very busy, especially around wynn & Encore

11. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does get packed.....I went 3 years ago for easter and some of the lines were as long as a Holiday weekend. Easter+spring break+I think its an Australian Hoilday. Try to go around mid-end of april. Its alot busier and some pools dont open till April.

My 2cents.

12. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pac man fight is on April 12. I will most likely be there. I'm guessing it will be relatively packed.

13. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went last year in April during the NAB and it wasn't too crazy busy ever. I think April is nearly the perfect month to go. The weather is usually pretty nice, although last year it was extremely chilly in April. (except the day we left)

I prefer to visit Vegas when things are hopping, so the more the merrier.

We are going later in April this year and hope to hit those 90 degrree days and 70 degree nights. That's perfect Vegas weather!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.