1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Winter Weather

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Shades, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am SOOOOOO looking forward to our vacation to Vegas. We live on the East Coast and we're sick and tired of this winter weather here. It's been so cold this winter. We've dealt with night temps as low as 1 to 2 degrees. We've had several snow events this winter as they call them now. We're expecting another bout of snow tonight and tomorrow. Of course they can't tell us much other than we might get anywhere from 1 to 8 inches. But we're counting down to our visit. I can deal with all this as long as on March 5th we can get to Philadelphia and the next morning get in the air to Vegas. Looking forward to warmer weather and having a blast!

:cool:

2. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Winter blahs

Know what you mean, in Kentucky and this has been one of the worst winters I remember. It gets old with the gray skys and freezing temps for so long.
    We hope to go mid April, I watch utube where people walk up and down the strip just to get my vegasfix!lol:beer:

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I so much know what you mean!! While we haven't had the major snow events this year (we do have plenty of snow, just not all coming down at once) we have had some super low temps. We've had more days this winter where the temp was below zero than they've had in probably 30 years. So darn cold.
    Looking forward to some days where we can be outside and enjoy the day. 20 days and counting down (March 4)

4. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the DMV and this weather is getting OLD lol

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could you please box-up some of the cold and the snow and send it here to Lake Tahoe where it belongs!!!

6. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

We're arriving on the 6th and will be headed to the Nascar race on the 9th! First time for the race for us.

:cool:

7. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been cold as balls down here in VA as well. Until today, though, snow has been nearly nonexistent. But, it's coming down pretty good tonight. They're saying a foot or more by morning.

I'm making the most of it...and by that I mean I've got a (fake) fire going and and I'm putting a hurting on a soul-warming bottle of bourbon! Now I'm just hoping it snows enough that I have a valid reason for not being at work on time maƱana. :drunk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.