1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Love -- does this make sense?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TheJackal, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was holding out for 2 premium tix for me and my wife. They are currently sold out. We are going with another couple. They do not play MyVegas. So, we are getting 4 tix anyway. Instead of buying 2 at full price and getting 2 free for me and the wife for 156K, seems like it would be a better deal to get 2 at full price and 2 companion tix (which are currently available) for just 31K. Am I missing anything? Sounds like companion tix are the way to go.

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they are if you are planning on buying just as many as you are getting free. BOGO offers are all way better than getting a free reward and then paying a second one outright.

3. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW. Yes, that sounds perfect. I usually travel solo, so I never thought of it like that. Great idea.

4. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are you going? There is a "Cirque Winter Offer" till 3/31/14 for up to $50 off on the Mirage site. I just did a quick search of a random day in March, 2 tickets, section 200 for $142.90. The Companion ticket would cost you $130.

That way you can save your LPs for something else. :thumbsup:

5. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if offered for Love because Beatles aren't high on my list but I have noticed that the shows being offered as 2 for 1 on MyVegas can be purchased elsewhere for the same price without using up your LP.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.