1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Mobile App Glitch?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by shiggity, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiggity

shiggity Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone playing the MV mobile app for iOS?

On both Excalibur and Mirage games, the wilds are not paying out the double win even though under the "Pay" info tab, it says any wild will double the win.

I've sent 2 support tickets to PlayStudios asking why it's doing that but so far both tickets have been flagged as "solved" even though there were no responses from the support agents.

I've tested all the other games available so far and the rest do provide 2x winnings for wilds.

2. onebud1

onebud1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have not seen that issue yet, but have another...having battery issues with 4S, was told by Verizon Customer Service this morning that MyVegas app is corrupted and is causing the problem. Anyone else have any info?

3. chinomoreno

chinomoreno Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    whats the battery issue?
    i have the S4 as well and have not had a problem.....

4. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have Verizon but the 4 not 4s. have not had any battery issues other than the battery needing charging more often than my old LG flip phone, which lasted for days (but had way fewer features) :rolleyes2: Sometimes it will hang up-and spin and spin and spin- and say 'waiting on server'' and it has to restart. Maybe all that is using up your battery?? who knows. I wonder if you sign off from the app after you are finished playing if it will stop running down the battery b/c on mine it keeps popping up with an hourly message my bonus is ready.
    Good luck to you.

believe i saw the mobile app is a beta application and it says that when u sign up

Luxor
  5. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My battery life has been the same as always on the 5S. It drains fairly quickly when i'm playing the game but seems to be normal when in standby. I do get the hourly messages about chips but haven't really noticed increased battery drain.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  6. onebud1

onebud1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to have my original 4S replaced due to a speaker issue. Verizon sent me a new (refurbished) phone. When the battery gets to 20%, I get the low battery message, then the phone automatically shuts down and has to be plugged in.

Not going to sweat it too much, get my upgrade to 5S in March.

7. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The hourly messages are push notifications, if you have push turned on and also turned on for this app, you will get the notifications. Unless you really need push for email or some type of job related software on your iPhone, I suggest turning it off. One of the greatest battery drains on an iPhone is Push, as well as leaving wifi and bluetooth on while not using them. Turn Push off and you will see a much better battery life going forward!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.