1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas veteran just found the board. Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by socalguy92010, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. socalguy92010

socalguy92010 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been going to Vegas since 1975, just found the board and wanted to say hello.

I'm not a big timer but my wife and I do enough to get some nice comps and perks. If anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer if I can!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Feel free to share any info or updates.....helps everyone on their upcoming trips!

3. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board and we look forward to you sharing your past experiences.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool, 1975, what's the first Strip hotel you stayed at? Where do you like to stay now?

5. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to our little corner of the world.

:beer:

6. socalguy92010

socalguy92010 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was camping with a buddy and two girls in Joshua Tree, enjoying some substances that have long been out of my life, when we had this insane idea to drive to Vegas in a Volkswagen Bug. No reservations and we stopped at the first place we hit which back then was the Tropicana. I'm pretty sure the Marina hotel was across the street and I believe we "played" a round of golf. Man that was a long time ago.

We drove up to the Stardust the next night and I was awestruck. I was only 19 at the time. We headed up to Circus Circus and I decided to try and play some blackjack. After a few minutes a pit boss came over and asked for id. Before I could even reply, an old guy sitting next to me says, "He's my son, he's 21". The pit boss actually walked away but I was freaked out and left pretty quickly. Haha.

Anyway, my wife and I have been getting comps through MLife for years and we've pretty much stayed at Bellagio but it's lost a bit IMO so recently and I think from now on we'll be staying at Wynn or Encore. We've got a couple nights comped coming up in January.

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! I've got you beat by 2 years. 1973 for me and have been going ever since.

Lots of great people and info to be found here, even for us old farts.:wink2:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.