1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

February Offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by AceTen, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't hear back from my host today, although she said she would follow up. Called Cosmo to see if my new offer had posted. 2 nights in a penthouse suite, 500FB, and $4550 in promo chips. Don't think I can turn that down...

2. TrunksFull

TrunksFull Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Humble brag?

3. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, humble brag I guess, is that so wrong? I've been told that people here liked hearing stories of all levels of players. I'm happy to shut up if that's preferred. It's no offense to me either way. For the record... I got lucky.

4. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds awesome.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nothing wrong with your post considering it was a follow up from an earleir post to see if you got comped correctly and we asked about your play.

its good to know whats being offerd at what level,congrats and what time are we coming by for dinner :thumbsup:

6. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good for you AceTen! I have received 2 free nights at the Golden Gate, $40.00 food credit at Dupar's, $35.00 in free play and I get to stare at giggly-boobies of the lovely black-jack dealers! For the record... I too got lucky!

7. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys, I wasn't trying to be rude and boast or anything, I honestly wanted to just keep everyone in the loop as to what was happening based on previous posts. As I'm sure you can all realize, it took a lot to get to this point. This is one of the few places I feel I can come and be open and honest about my Vegas life. It's a relief, I don't want to feel like I need to edit myself here too.

8. jrp227

jrp227 Formerly KingJasonSlots on YT :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing. What a beautiful offer!!!

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you still havent told what time and where we are eating dinner:thumbsup:

10. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I guess it would have to be the 7th of February! Get in late, but hell, it's early still in Vegas!

11. allnetmom

allnetmom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info

Please don't edit your posts! People are just teasing you, but I love to hear all about it!

12. TrunksFull

TrunksFull Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Just joking around. I hadn't seen the earlier posts for context. Either way just goofing around. And jealous. What a great offer.

13. lucky069

lucky069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have received 2 free nights at the Golden Gate, $40.00 food credit at Dupar's, $35.00 in free play and I get to stare at giggly-boobies of the lovely black-jack dealers! For the record... I too got lucky!

I usually pay more for that then they are paying you. boobies I love boobies. you are lucky:licklips:

14. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks :) Not used to being on this side of the spectrum, so I took it personally. Sorry! I'll keep sharing as long as you guys keep enjoying it too!

15. flailing

flailing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One the other end of the spectrum, I got cut down to a third of my previous offer from V/P: $300 fp and $100 dining credit. On my 2 trips this fall, I gave other properties a good chunk of action but those offers don't make up for what was lost. I'm pretty sure I was overrated before anyways as a good chunk of that was from a hot streak and was a solo trip with much more gaming than when going with people. I probably value VIP check in more than anything almost.

16. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of course you can't turn that down, great offer! I'm staying at Cosmo starting February 8th but unfortunately my comp offer is pitiful in comparison to yours. Planning on eating at E at Jaleo on the 8th so wishing I had half your FB credit to apply to that dinner. My offer only had the comp terrace suite and some free play.

17. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there more to the story here? Another post I am guessing.

18. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its a funny thing with gambling and getting comped.

My non gambling friends just think its "free" like it falls out of the sky.
    They don't realize what you did to get the comp.

congrats on that offer, its nice to get back what you have earned!

hopefully its only a upswing next visit.

fk

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes that why i maDE THE COMENT,HE WAS RATED OVER A 2 DAYS OF PLAY AROUND 1 MILLION PLUS IN TOATL PLAY AT CLOSE TO 2000$ A HAND IN BJ,IM PARAFRASING SO SEARCH HIS NAME OUT, HE SHOULD HAVE JUST COUNTINTUEDE POSTING UNDER HIS UNDER HIS ORGINAL THYREAD FOR CONTINUITY.\

HE WAS ASKING IF HIS ORGINAL OFFERS WHERE FARE FOR HIS PLAY OR SHOULD HE ASK FOR MORE OR TRY A DIFFERNT PROPERTY, SEEMED LIKE A NICE:beer:

20. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice offer but at your limits why are you worried about an offer? They should take care of you. But based on that offer i would have asked for more f&b or resort credit and less promos.

You mentioned your host is a female, are her initials M.P by chance? Goodluck on your next trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.