1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Greetings from Germany!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by sirkusrock, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirkusrock

sirkusrock Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, brand new to the forum. I've read a lot of threads here because I'm going to Vegas with a German friend of mine in Jan. 2014. I'm American but I've lived in Germany since 2001. I've learned so many great tips from all the Vegas Veterans here. I'm a military vet, but I'd like to become a Vegas vet too now!

I'm a poker player but I've recently started playing blackjack too. I also want to try craps for the first time during the upcoming trip as well. Me and my friend are in our mid-30s so we will be looking to meet some nice ladies there as well!

Last time we were in Vegas was in 2010 and we stayed at the 4 Queens. This time we're giving Monte Carlo a try because we want to be on the Strip this time. We want to catch the Blue Man Group as well. For nightlife, we want to try some nice bars to find some ladies in our age group or older. That's right, we like experience!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being a part of this group and I'm sure I'll some questions for all the Vegas experts here!

KJ

2. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully, you checked Momondo for air fare and who are you flying from GER on. I think Lufthansa is a great airline. Enjoy LAS.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Think you'll really like staying in the middle of the action....convenient access to so many things without taking a cab everywhere. Hope you both have a great time. :) Please let us know how it went when you return home......

4. kevhoofd

kevhoofd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome

Welcome to the board! have fun in Vegas!!

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard KJ. Glad you found us. So much info here to help people out. I personally prefer the strip to downtown but you can decide for yourself. Have a great trip :thumbsup:

6. ex507

ex507 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hallo aus Nürnberg! :) hope you are going to have a great trip! Cheers, Kumpel! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.