1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

More than 1 comp in same week

Discussion in 'Comps' started by padietz, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padietz

padietz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to Vegas for a week in January. I have a free play offer valid for the week, Hubby has offer for that week , and I just got new free play offer for end of week. These are thru CET. Is it possible to book room under my name for first of week and get 1st free play offer, check into different hotel midweek under Hubby and use his offer, and then book room at another hotel in my name for 3rd offer? Has anyone tried this? Looks like 2 of the offers I can book online but 3rd offer I have to call. Should I book it first? Thanks for any info.

2. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can definitely book one of your offers and one of your husbands offers consecutively or even simultaneously. I think to book a second offer for you in the same week, you'd need a 72 hour window between bookings.

So if you booked your offer for say Sunday-Tuesday, and then your husband's for however long, you'd probably have to wait until Friday or Saturday until they'd let you book another offer under your name.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup.
    just make sure 72 hour rule between your last nite of a comp and a new one.

make sure u dont add your name or tr number to your husbands comp till you check in this way u can book all u want.

ps u can probaly book the same hotel as long as the offer is for them and not have to check out of the room

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As said, do NOT put other persons name on any reservation.

Offers sometimes require days in between, sometimes not.

Rooms can often be had via the monthly rate calendar vs. using an offer as well.

You can also book rooms, offer or not, consecutively (no 72 hour rule at CET). The computer will not let you check out and then back into another hotel on the same day, but a human can do it for you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.