1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Body English

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by gep, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gep

gep Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved, loved, loved this place back in the day. Anyone know if it's recreated the magic? Same set-up? Still have the sneaky red VIP room? Thanks

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    unfortunalty its dead as doornail ,they used to have the best sunday nite parties

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dead. Fri sat it was packed, like it used to be. Sunday isn't what it used to be, but pool season just ended so it will pick back up.

4. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How funny... I'm just sitting down to read posts and when I saw the Body English post, I thought to myself, "wonder if Paperposter has posted it's dead and no one should go there." I was half right! Ha! I'm at the Hard Rock once or twice a month, and no I'm not the only one... though I was only in there (Body English) once, since they reopened and it was right afterwards, but I'm told by people I trust that certainly, it's not was it was in it's "heyday", but that it's doing a decent "after-hours" type business.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The afterhours is good ya, nice format.

7. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe its just me, but it doesnt seem like theres good word of mouth or marketing for the afterhours. As far as getting it known outside of Vegas... at least to Socal crowd.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if it was good i would have said so ive there a couple times in the last few months and its been DEAD. as i said they used to have good sunday nites there.
    i have nothing against it except ive recived bad customer service at the front desk.

ive play there alot in the last month there comping out food and show tickets still think the joint is one of the wurst concert venues ever built.

ive been to a hell of alot of concert venue around the workls so i say that with 3o plus years in the music industry.the joint suxs.

i wish i could say bodyenglish was happening but it isnt i cant change that

ps i like vinyl so are you happy i said something nice about the place

i hate the 6/5 double deck that they just started doing

9. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a guy you seemingly has nothing nice to say about the Hard Rock, you sure seem to go over there a lot... and with regards to Vinyl, I recall your post when they first opened and it wasn't kind about the facility or how they were operating it.

Dude... you can like or dislike whatever you want and there's no question about your knowledge and the info you bring to the board... I absolutely respect it. However, I feel the need to point out that you NEVER have a kind word to say about the place... EVER! I knew what you were gonna say just from lookin' at the title today. I found it funny... I don't mean to be confrontational, but think I'm well within bounds to take the other side.

I also acknowledge that I'm a HUGE fan of the property and am far less than "impartial" in my comments and also know I'm well in the minority here on the board, as the Hard Rock is rarley discussed.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

i go everywhere alot.theres alot i dont like a bunch of places i still go.

i aways go wth an open mind.

i go to cosmo even though there tables suxs i like marque ,theres a little good abou every place.
    nothing wrong with hardrock i just think its seen better days and the joint suxs but for free if im bored ill see shows there.

i live local so i pop up in a lot of differnt places all the nites all the times:thumbsup:

11. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, its just when you close and reopen,close and reopen ppl look for other places. Drais is the king of aftershocks and now you have House Afterhours, and they are packed. They are busy, but no its not where it was. Just like the palms, they have slowed down a lot. Till they have a viable club that is a draw everything else will suffer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.