1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo parking question

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by sura83, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sura83

sura83 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Meeting some relatives at the Flamingo buffet and looking for the closest place to park. According to maps I've looked at it would appear to be the north parking garage, but hoping someone will verify that this is correct. Also - what would be the best way to get to the garage, if there is more than one way? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

2. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about parking, but we just ate at the flamingo buffet for dinner on Tuesday night. I would never go back. The only good thing was the prime rib. Everything else was dry, tasteless, or old. Yuck!
    Karen

3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would suggest valet. The garage can be a total cluster-{f-bomb}!

If valet is marked full, "Mr. Lincoln" will often be able to assist. :)

Oh, and I've eaten at the Flamingo Buffet countless times. It's not as fancy as the Paris or Bellagio but I have a difficult time remembering a bad meal there.

4. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cannot go down the side of Flamingo any longer from The Strip because of the construction. From E Flamingo, turn by Batistas and Stage Door Deli, first left hand turn exiting from The Strip. If you are coming from East of The Strip look for Koval Lane which runs parallel to The Strip, then straight after turn right at Batistas and Stage Door. This turning is at the lights right outside Ballys side entrance. After going past Batistas and the 24 hour grocery Stage Door Deli next door, turn first left and then a hundred yards or so in front you will see the entrance to the Flamingo parking garage. Floor three has access directly to the hotel. All other floors have elevator to the ground and entrance through the valet area opposite or get out at floor 3 and walk straight in via the few shops in the hotel. Won't take more than five minutes to get from the car to the buffet. I can't think of a closer place to park. Plenty of free parking unless it's a holiday period. As of yesterday there were no issues with construction stopping access. Hope that helps.

5. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Directions are spot-on. Only thing I'd add for the OP is that the name of the street where Batista's/Stage Door are located is Audrie St.

Vegas Vacation 2024
  6. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second that. We always come in that way and that was spot on.

7. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, that's the one, couldn't remember the name of it.

8. sura83

sura83 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you to all for the directions to the parking garage. DH will be doing the driving, and I will confidently (now :)) handle the navigation. As for the choice of dining - it was picked by the party we're meeting. It wouldn't have been my first choice after some of the reviews I've read, but that's where they are staying so we are just going with the flow. Made me feel better to be able to buy a Groupon a few days ago.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  9. sura83

sura83 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wanted to say thank you for the excellent directions - just back late last night from a great ten day trip, and found the parking garage with no issues at all. I also wanted to add that the Flamingo buffet was perfectly fine, despite some less-than-favorable reviews. Our server was great fun, I enjoyed a couple tasty mimosas, and there was an ample variety of food choices on a Wednesday at lunch time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.