1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bobbleheads

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by mdee, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen some companies in Vegas. I'm thinking of having one made for my friends teenage Niece for Christmas.
    Has anyone had experience with any online companies that create good quality Bobblehead dolls? Thanks!

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Until your post, I never even knew this was available. Learn something new every day:thumbsup:

If you do it, let us know how it works out.

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only one I have seen was in the Mall between MB and Luxor.
    Let my wife talk me out of it. It is no longer there and haven't seen once since. :cry:

Sure you can order it onLine but I really like to say "I got this in Vegas." and not "I bought it onLine."

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I first saw them in Vegas also. When my good friends got married in Vegas last year I knew that would be the perfect gift for them. We ended up ordering from a company online. http://www.rockbobblehead.com/

It takes several (2-3) weeks so you may want to order early. They send you proofs throughout the entire process. You can customize them with almost anything. We had them add a backpack to the groom, a bottle of Crown Royal and a nose piercing to the bride. My only complaint is that they couldn't seem to get the brides hair colored like I wanted but otherwise we were very pleased with the bobble heads and they were top quality, not cheap looking at all.

There are several sites online that make custom bobble heads but this is the only one I have any experience with. Good luck to you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.