1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo $100 rebate

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sapphirevegas, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How does this work exactly? I get that they give you $100 when you lose $100, but do they count coin in, or does what you cycle thru count against you when you have wins? Am I making sense?

Yearly trip
    Part two
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you incur an actual loss of $100 (or more) in a single gaming day (midnight to midnight), they will give you $100 in free play immediately when you go to the Identity desk to claim the freeplay. Any member is allowed to claim this once at any point. So if you win on your first day and quit, you can attempt this the next day.

The free play must be played through once ($100 coin-in total for the freeplay) before cashing out.

Does that clear things up a bit?

Won a Package in the PENN Play Millionaire Social Drawing!
  3. zenvegas

zenvegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it a one off thing? I did it last year and won my money back plus another $40 off the rebate.
    Can you do it again? I doubt it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I need a vacation from my vacations
  4. Dancemom

Dancemom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, you can only do it once.

5. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That part I get. What I'm saying is...if I play $100 thru and hit for $60 do I only get $40 back or do I get the $100 that I lost?

Yearly trip
    Part two
  6. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's only for $100. So you would still have to lose the $60 you won. You didn't lose a hundred yet.....only $40.

The easiest way to explain it is: Throw a hundred in a machine, jump around playing your favorites until that TITO is gone. Now go to the Identity desk and get your $100 FP loaded.

Of course if you're up forty or fifty bucks or so, and you are bored, then leave there a winner.

7. butterfinger

butterfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    to earn the $100 lost (not use the $100 freeplay after its been loaded) can it be earn on the machine roulette or machine craps they got?

8. BrandonR

BrandonR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from doing this promotion. Quickly went through my initial $100 in the high limit room at $20 a spin and got $100 in slot credits added to my card, which I still played through albeit much more slowly...

Friend did the same but at about $10 a spin. Got up to $180 I think but kept going hoping for a bigger win that never happened. Ended doing the same thing I did.

It's basically a good way to recklessly gamble away $100 hoping for a huge win and then get a mulligan to do it a less volatile way.

9. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good question, and I don't remember the answer to this. Ask the "Identity Desk" to clear that up. But I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was no.

They also had a weird restriction on progressives too. Maybe because they could have possibly been above 100% return? There are tons of progressive slots, definitely be careful of that.

Won a Package in the PENN Play Millionaire Social Drawing!
  10. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to stay at cosmo to get this offer or can you just walk in and sign up for it? Sorry if its a dumb question but I'd like take advantage of a "mulligan" if I can.

11. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone can do it. Make sure to request this specific offer when you sign up for your Identity card.

12. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect, thanks!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.