1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I'm booked!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by habs0nut, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got off the phone with WestJet and my flights and hotel are booked for November for trip #5!

I'm planning on going down for Cirque Week this year which is from Nov 9-16. I had enough points with them to cover the entire trip (flight+hotel) except the $220 in taxes which isn't bad at all for 9 days. I was going to hold off until CDS released details concerning this year's Cirque Week which they told me should be by the end of August but I noticed tonight the prices have already started to go up so I jumped at it as I know they will continue to climb especially with the GSP-Hendricks fight happening on the 16th.

Solo
  2. Fish Tacos

Fish Tacos Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats! :beer:
    If you're anything like me, you will be obsessing over your trip, and Vegas in general, for the next 90 days.

3. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just came back from Vegas and going again Nov.10-15. I was born in Boston and my moms side is from Sault Ste Marie which explains being in Vegas for Cirque Week. I am French Canadian/Irish, so i'll go easy on you since we love Vegas even though you are a Habs fan......:peace:

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UFC and Cirque week? WOW!:beer:

5. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I didn't know about the UFC fight till a few days ago. I'm not a huge fan but will watch when GSP fights (yeah I'm one of those!). I looked and there's still tickets available but I don't think I wanna spend that much money on something I'm only semi-interested in. Besides I'll probably be doing my 8th and final Cirque show of the week that night, just better make sure it's not KA as I can only imagine how nuts MGM must be on fight nights.

Solo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.