1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Buffet line passes

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bonnie08734, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnie08734

bonnie08734 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the Aria or Bellagio buffet rewards include a line pass? I redeemed one for the Mirage in May and it did not, so I was just curious.

2. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio is supposed to have a line pass from what I have heard. Hope so as I have one to use in September.

Much needed Vacay
    Part 2
  3. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am actually surprised about your Mirage one. I thought they all included a line pass. I used Bellagio in May and although you just have the MyVegas certificate, we were told it acted as a line pass anyway and did use the invited guest line. No biggee as at 11am on a Wednesday, there was no one in line anyway. :D

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a line pass!
    Used one last week at the Bellagio for lunch. Just go down the right side of the line, show the hostess at the end your MyVegas award and she'll lift the rope for you to go through.
    Excellent buffet BTW. Wish I could do it again. :cry:

5. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio is a line pass but only sort of I guess. We went down the right side and were next to go to a table when what we imagine to be some uber High Roller guys, six of them were whisked right to a table. Fair enough for me as we probably passed 40 or 50 people waiting, even better were the WTF looks from the people we passed. :Þ

MGM was not a line pass and by the way wasn't worth the time, it was terrible. You must consider though that we went to the Bellagio the day before.

6. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does act as a line pass. I was grandfathered in with the 2 free buffets at the Bellagio from back in March, when I went in June. We went straight to the right side, the told us there were no tables, but there were two spots at the bar. Worked for us, as it was unlimited beer for $10, and the bar put us closer to the kegs. We must have passed no less than 100 people that were stacked up in the left side of the line.

July 19th - July 24th
  7. bonnie08734

bonnie08734 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the information everyone. I will definitely go to the right when we go in Sept/Oct. I specifically asked the clerk at the Mlife desk about the line pass for the Mirage buffet when I was there in May and she told me that they don't do that. It didn't matter because there was no line at all.

8. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition to the Bellagio, the Aria buffet reward does serve as a line pass.
    Wife and I enjoyed dinner there last night. We asked the cashier, she confirmed and we were immediately seated.

bruce

9. happy1906

happy1906 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great question and great responses. Thanks all. Now I won't look stupid taking the right side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.