1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Epicurian Twist game?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sporty8705, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone else understand how to do this?

2. socalev

socalev Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Epicurean Bonus

It says Play All Slot Games. Collect Special Symbols. Coillect 4 symbols receive 1,000 reward credits. Collect 10 symbols receive 5,000 credits.

3. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you just play any game, and it seems that the steps are associated with how much you play. I was playing Studio City at 15K a spin and the chefs, meals and whatever were shooting out. To me, it doesn't look like a random event, more like a quid pro quo where you get the reward steps as you play a certain amount of chips. I started with 300 some odd K of chips, played them down to near zero and I'm at 2/6 on the final for the 50K.

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

I am on 3/6 on final group. Starting out with Chefs, it's about 24000 coins within that group of steps. Now at dessert, it's about 7200 within the steps of that group. Wonder if this is the last of the game as they give you 12 days to finish. Froward Ho.

5. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

For 12 days. it ended too soon. The chips I won while completing the quest are 101,000 chips. At one time, I not sure if it was my internet connection or my computer but things were slow. I'm surprised that in all this, I have about the same amout of chips that I started with. Unusual for me on this game.

6. Kronke

Kronke Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got through all 5 levels in a couple hours at 10-20k/hand blackjack.

Nice, little pickup of chips.

7. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finished it at 3400 a spin on BTF, I didn't have to play any other game. Strangely enough I was up 60K and 3K LP when I was done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.