1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diversity is something I love about Vegas… and this board

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by spauls, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spauls

spauls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a friend recommend this board to me a few years ago when I explained that my wife and felt that Vegas is the best place on earth. She agreed with me, though we had very different ideas of what Vegas is. A few other friends I have also really love Vegas, but again the experience they look for greatly differs from the experience I enjoy.

Vegas is the gambling capitol of the world, it is becoming the clubbing capitol of the world. It has opportunities for foodies, and those who love shows. Wanna see tits, shoot guns, walk around drunk, sure they have that too. If you don’t care what it costs or if you’re counting every penny you can have a great vacation in Vegas. Do you want to go solo, as a couple, group or family… yea you can have a good time doing that too. What I really like about this board is that though “my Vegas” may be different from “you’re Vegas” there are some here with similarities that have really been able to help me with planning and making decisions that have greatly enhanced my trips.

I have been on 3 trips, and about to go on my fourth trip to Vegas since joining this board and each of those trips have been better because of the help / shared experience of folks on this board.

Thank you everyone!
    spauls

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahhhh screw diversity! Just kidding!!! Actually, very nice post... I needed and appreciate the reminder!!!! Thanks!!!

3. robert m.

robert m. High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do understand what you mean!

Also, my tastes have changed since my first visit 30 years ago. However, Las Vegas still provides what I desire -- although I desire different experiences.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree on the diversity available in Las Vegas. There really is something for everyone - if they're willing to look a bit for it.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.