1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spas

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Vegas Insight, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this counts as entertainment, but I didn't know what else to call it.

What spa offers the best amenities. I'm not talking about the best service, I'm talking about the best sauna, steam room and/or hot tub amenities. Things you would use for an hour or two, and would pay for.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a big fan of the Spa at Aria (hot tub, cold tub, patio overlooking the pools, sauna, steam room, hot stone meditation room, and eucalyptus salt room). Others will also say the Qua spa at Caesars

Loooong layover on our way to Lake Tahoe
  3. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just in a Himalayan pink salt room at Revel in AC. I don't get it. I left after a few minutes. It was room temp, they say its good for the respiratory system?

I was in an ice room at cabo last year. It's like being inside an ice machine. So cool.

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say Encore, Qua @ CP, Aria probably in that order. Four Seasons and Mandalay Bay both were fantastic but I have not been in years. Bellagio is a little disappointing. Never been in Canyon Ranch.

5. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried Canyon Ranch last summer and the spa secton was good (granted, my opinion) not great. They did have a pretty nice steam room and some funky LED lit with aroma therapy showers. Where they did excel was the free weight section, the place has as good a weight room as I have ever used. The cardio area was also very well kept and had tons of machines. If you go to Canyon for lifting do not use the first weight room near the hotel elevators, go to the larger complex, they have two.

6. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Encore's a half-dozen times and I highly recommend it. That being said, I am trying out Qua for the first time this summer, as I'm not staying at Encore for the first time in six years; staying for four nights at Mirage on MyVegas points. :evillaugh But that's a whole other thread on a whole other topic....

7. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like spas and frequent Vegas. So my favorites are qua at Caesars and the one at Mandalay bay.

8. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like MB, but the OP was asking about amenities and, IMO, Mandalay Bay spa is a bit lacking in that area

Loooong layover on our way to Lake Tahoe
  9. roneill

roneill Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only been to Qua and Aria. For me, it was ARIA hands down between the 2. Qua was crowded and not relaxing. Tons of empty water bottles around. The "snow" room wasn't working. Finally, the shower supplies were inferior in quality to what we had available to use at ARIA. You also have the vibrating chairs in the Himalayan Salt room at Aria. While the salt room is a gimmick (you have to do Salt therapy for a few days to get the benefits) the chairs with the headphones were simply amazing for relaxation. There's also a small co-ed pool outside of the Aria spa that over looks the Liquid pool which was cool.

10. Junkyard Hog

Junkyard Hog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I both like the Wynn spa a lot.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.