1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any thoughts on LAVO?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by glmrgirl717, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glmrgirl717

glmrgirl717 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The restaurant, not the club? Is it worth the money?

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate dinner there, and the poker site I travelled to Vegas with held their private party there too on another night.

The dinner was very good I thought, we ate around 9pm and sat outside on the terrace. All the food was good, as was the service and I think it came to around $100pp including tip (All 4 of us were drinking, and had apps/entrees)

We had the whole outside area closed off for our party, bottle service for all tables and waitresses to pour drinks too. That part of the night was excellent, even without the bottle service it would have been a nice spot to have some drinks outside, and watch the world go by for a few hours.

After about 3 hours outside downing Ketel One, I can't remember too much about the rest of the night unfortunately. I enjoyed the parts I can remember, but can't testify as to the latter parts of the evening inside the club :drunk:

3. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd rate it "OK" for the price there are certainly better options out there, but not bad.

4. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For that price range I'd rather go to Scarpetta in The Cosmopolitan. That's my thought. But I like more of a modern take on Italian food. YMMV

5. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to original lavo in NYC. Food is decent, but I want more than decent for their prices. So many better places to go on the strip for the money. They charge for soda refills...they lost me w that!

6. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really must pay more attention when reading, I'm whittering away about the club too and you specifically said 'not the club'... Sorry about that :eek:

7. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Move on. :nono:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.