1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Survivor

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe Strummer, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Due to being preempted by severe weather I missed it last night, first time EVER I have missed an episode, I am guessing by the posts that Phillip is finally gone correct?

2. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you are correct. Too bad you missed it--it was probably the best episode/tribal council I've ever seen!!

3. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct - bye, bye Phillip. The previews for next week showed someone licking Cochran's finger that had food on it, and Jeff Probst says to Cochran - "bet that doesn't happen to you often"...and Cochran says "Jeff, you'd be surprised how often it happens!"...made me chuckle to think of Cochran as the 'ladies man' with his Survivor groupies!

4. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wiggle::banana::banana::woohoo: I could not believe they brought that idiot back and kept hoping each week they would get rid of him, hopefully they will replay the episode late night for us so I can see the look on his face. I figured that Malcolm had a plan when he took Reynolds idol last week and sounds like he played it brilliantly hope like hell he wins the whole thing.

5. HOUtoLAS

HOUtoLAS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    try to watch it online at cbs. best tribal council ever.

6. redzone

redzone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually it is Sherri who sticks her fingers in Cochran's mouth and when Jeff asks the question he says " you would be surprised". Cochran is my bet to win the whole thing.

7. ck2124

ck2124 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was CLASSIC. Amazing when the odds are stacked against you 7 - 3. Of course Phillip could not even admit defeat in the final interview. I knew he would spin it to try to make people believe he is a great player.

8. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is still just about inevitable the Big 3 are going home the next three weeks.

9. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a good tribal but not a good episode because of the 20 minutes of Dawn crying for no reason. I wouldn't say it was the best tribal ever...it was a good one though, for sure.

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Survivor episode

Seeing Dawn crying and crying wasn't fun. Malcolm and some of the others have decided not to trust her because she has betrayed some of them. That is what the tribe members think.

The only true friend Dawn has is Brenda because it was Brenda who found Dawn's lower false teeth retainer in the ocean.

BubbaVegas, what was great about the Tribal council was that Reynolds had won immunity and Malcolm had two immunity idols in his pocket and gave one
    to Eddie so the THREE AMIGOS were safe from being evicted. Plus Malcolm said
    he was voting Phillip out.

There was a lot of thinking that maybe they should vote out Andrea since she has been so friendy with the amigos. BUT...Phillip said to keep the votes as
    planned because he was willing to sacrifice himself for his loyal tribe members.

Eric who was part of Phillip's alliance did vote to evict Phillip because he was tired of Phillip. Eric may decided to join the three amigos. Malcolm has already started recruiting some of the gals. I think they will have Sherri on their side now.
    That will give them 5 votes on the amigo side if they are able to recruit. I hope they do to make this show more interesting. LucyR.

11. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MALCOLM got snuffed out last night

I am guessing that Eddie one of Malcolm's amigos betrayed Malcolm because I saw him vote out Malcolm last night.

At tribal council it was a three way tie between Reynolds, Malcolm, and Andrea. They each got 3 votes to get da boot.

They had to vote again against those three who were not allowed to vote.

So the majority voted out Malcolm.

It looks like the leader is Cochran because he said in the previews that it is time to start thinking about voting out either Dawn or Brenda. He was discussing it with Andrea.

Now that Brenda is getting more camera time it could mean that she will be getting the boot soon. She is also getting stressed out and losing a lot of weight on survivor.

Sherri keeps saying to the cameras that she is the one controlling how people vote. I haven't seen her planning anything with anybody.

I was super surprised to see Malcolm get voted out. LucyR.

12. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Knew he would go...but still bummed. Malcolm is my favorite. Guess I am on team Cochran right now.

13. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought Malcolm would win this. He should have kept looking for the idol even though nosey Andrea was watching him like a hawk. So what if she saw him find it? They all figured he'd get the idol anyway.

14. ck2124

ck2124 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was surprised and disappointed that Malcolm did not find the idol. Guess I might have to switch to Cochran, too.

15. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Survivor, May 1st Episode

Andrea, the Queen of Survivor thought it was okay to start turning against
    her own tribe by talking freely to her trusted friend Cochran about getting rid of either Dawn or Brenda. Then she decided she wanted Brenda voted out.

It was clear to Cochran that Andrea was nolonger thinking of staying with their alliance. He thought it was too soon to turn against their alliance.

Cochran had a meeting with Dawn and Brenda. Brenda came up with the great idea to get everybody to plan a BLINDSIDE against Andrea.

They didn't tell Eddie about the blindside of Andrea because she was planning to take Eddie to the top with her. They both voted against Brenda.

Cochran had it set up that three would vote against Andrea so Brenda, Sherri,
    and Eric voted against Andrea. Cochran and Dawn voted against Eddie just
    in case Andrea would play her Immunity Idol. She had bragged about how she had it to play it in case she needed it. But she felt safe and didn't use it to save herself. Cochran and Brenda gave us viewers a great smile of joy when Andrea didn't use the idol to save herself.

The Jury were laughing that Andrea got blindsided.

Tonight there were two survivors voted out. It was first Reynolds who already knew his time was up. So he got snuffed out first and in the second tribal council Andrea also got snuffed out of the quest for the top money.

Pre-views show that now Cochran is worried that he is next to be voted out.

I think that Cochran is still somewhat safe because he does still have Dawn and Brenda on his side. Eric sees himself as a free agent who can vote anyway he wants. Sherri will vote with the majority.

So I think Eddie might be voted out next since he was loyal to Andrea.

But... in Survivor we never know what will happen next. In the previews
    Eric was screaming that he was super hungry and wanted to eat food. So we all need to see what happens for his need for food. LucyR.

16. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great episode!

I love how the players pulled that off against Andrea.

17. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the best season in a long time

18. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This season is soooooo good!

19. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What I have learned about Survivor

They need to be super careful who to trust.

In the previews I heard Brenda tell Dawn that they should vote out Cochran.

Dawn likes Brenda a lot but Dawn is not trust-worthy. Will Dawn tell Cochran?
    Or will Dawn talk Brenda out of getting rid of Cochran.

I did notice that Brenda was close to Eddie too. She might want to take charming Eddie to the top.lol. Brenda might get blindsided next.

I think it is too soon to get rid of Cochran. Brenda doesn't see how loyal
    Cochran has been to her and Dawn.

Nobody can really count on Eric or Sherri on how they should vote. Brenda might think she has their vote but they could turn against her.

I like Brenda..... I wish she had kept her mouth shut. It would be so easy to get rid of Eddie next. But now..... we don't really know who will get snuffed out next. Plus, Eric is starting to fall apart from lack of food. LucyR.

20. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's amusing when they show Eric saying that he's controlling the game. He's controlling the game the way that a stick on the ocean controls the waves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.