1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Inner Circle Whaaat?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sapphirevegas, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, my comp board friends. Just got back from vegas two days ago. Spent $1200 br in three days at CET playing slots. Went from 460 tier to 2600 tier. Got an e-mail today that I am in the "inner circle" and privy to...

https://blu171.mail.live.com/Handlers/ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=CDMIUArhRkbC8WTV4jrwLgxeO6aAhV1eUpAVhLyHTaQ%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fimg.ed4.net%2fharrahs%2f2013%2fLVM%2fEM%2fCLV%2fCLV_NOBU_IC_WELCOME_SWEEPS_20130411%2f600WelcomeEmailBuild_03.jpg

Is this marketing or did I miss some new TR club?

Yearly trip
    Part two
  2. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If that link doesn't work, it said..."you are now part of one of the most elite clubs, privy to exclusive rooms, dining and experiences that will only be accessible to other Inner Circle members." then goes on about NOBU hotel and gives me Nobu rates only about $20 a day less than rack rate. If this is a secret club that I should not tell you about...this message will self destruct in three seconds...LOL

Yearly trip
    Part two
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That link goes to YOUR email. Without your login and password, we can not read it.

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, marketing. I got that email as well. I haven't been to Vegas in a couple months and am Platinum.

I think it is just trying to get more people in the know about Nobu hotel even though the rates are still very high for players.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.