1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trip is booked finally!

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by gregsmith, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregsmith

gregsmith Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone for all the great advice I'm happy to say I'm all booked on my trip from Baltimore to Las Vegas for 6 whole days April 14-20.

Flying Delta staying at South Point.

Now will be asking advice what to see and good buffets to hit up. Also best deals for rental cars.....

2. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a heads up, we love South Point and we are staying the last 3 nights of our May trip there. We are not foodies. We think the SP buffet stinks (and we are NOT picky). Try Silvertons or M's buffets. The Deli, Steak n Shake, Primarily prime rib are all good. Coronado Cafe is typical coffee shop food. Planning on trying Don Vitos on our upcoming trip. Sign up for the clubs at whatever car company you are interested in. We use Dollar or Alamo and get emails weekly from both of them. There are cheaper companies, but I have read too many horror stories about the cheapest ones. Have fun and leave some $$ in those machines for me in May ;)

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy the $12 a day resort fee at SP.

4. gregsmith

gregsmith Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trust me didn't want resort fees but the places I looked at on strip all had them and we're higher. You seem to get coupons that are good at SP too. I looked at some other places that didn't have them and seems they charge you for every little thing so hoping got good deal. Hotel price for six days was great.

5. jvferg72

jvferg72 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent choice! Your gambling dollars will go much further at South Point than they would at the Nugget.

I highly recommend you spend some time at M Resort. It's a beautiful property and their buffet is in the top 5 in town AND reasonably priced.

Good luck and have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.