1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Can I extend my stay on a MyVegas room?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonnyC, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I book a room through a reward (Mirage or Monte Carlo) of a Thursday and Friday Night, can I extend it to a Monday if I just pay for the other nights?

2. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit a sale online book the same type of room you are using through myVegas and just tie the reservations together at the checkin desk. We are hoping to do this in May. I have a suite booked for 2 nights and my husband the next 2 nights. From what I have read you can tie 2 ressies together at the desk. myVegas makes the reward reservation for you...so you will have to make the other reservation on your own...just look for a sale and book it.

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any good sites for online sales?

4. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of good ones. This board usually has some of the promos up. I use mycheapvegas personally when I need to book extra rooms.

5. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aren't the free rooms Sunday through Thursday?

6. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears that way.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the room rewards are for Sunday-Thursday check-in, with 2 (Circus Circus and Mirage) having rewards that you can use for a Friday or Saturday.

As for the question being asked, you can book the room reward and "combine" it with additonal night(s) that you either pay thru the hotel or get comped.

For my upcoming trip, I booked 2 nights in a Mirage regular room, then called mLife where I was able to get a discounted weekend rate. When I check-in, I will have them combine all of my reservations into one, so I don't have to check-out then back in for each reservation I have.

8. raspus

raspus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I'm doing for my upcoming trip. I have 3 reservation numbers that they said can be combined together at check-in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.