1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi from Washington

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tinab, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinab

tinab Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, I just recently found this message board and I am so excited for my trip to Las Vegas next week. This board has had some really great information and most of the plans I have made have been ideas from folks on this board Thanks everyone for sharing :peace: I am going to be celebrating my 40th Birthday and of course Valentines day with my husband. We were looking into the Limo strip tour for a fun evening while we are there, anyone ever do this and what did you think? It seems a bit pricey at $290. just for 2 people but maybe that's just me. This was advertised from Presidential Limos, let me know if you have an opinion on it. Thank you

2. dw2121

dw2121 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the Board from Vancouver, WA. We used Presidential limo over Super Bowl weekend from the airport to the hotel. We were very pleased with their service but I have not done the strip tour. If you decide to do it, please let us know how it was. We may look at doing on our next trip.

3. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello from Puyallup, WA!! Haven't looked into the strip tour but am considering the limo ride from the airport to hotel when we go in April.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board tina - have a great trip!

5. NCISfan

NCISfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Happy birthday and enjoy your trip. :cheers:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.