1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Old TV show Vega$

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by travelfiend, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For my exciting NYE, I am watching the first season of the old show. Screams 70's with the haircuts and the fashions. Had completely forgot that Tony Curtis is in it, and also Gregg Morris from Mission Impossible fame.

2. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just finished watching the first season and just loved it. Some of the stories and action can get corny but it's very enjoyable. Seeing the old Vegas with the desert inn and the entertainers is great. Fun to see Vegas with headliners and no cirque shows.

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought Tony Curtis was pretty entertaining in it, but I think its about halfway through the second season where he is barely in any episodes at all after that.

4. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me it has been fun seeing all the old Vegas scenes, especially, the old Maxim, where I hung out quite a bit when I lived there back in the mid 90's. Of course, I am biased, it was at the Maxim in 1993, hit my first Royal on .25 machine for $1000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.