1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dec 19-24 at the MO

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by arrgy, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrgy

arrgy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Arrived at the Mandarian Oriental around midnight on the 19th. I have stayed in lots of other hotels on the strip before and decided to give the MO a chance. It was the best, easiest check-in I ever had. Everyone is unbelievably polite and I can see how customer service is great.

I got a strip suite on the 17th floor, wonderful view. The room is somewhat smaller for a suite then others that I have been in, however for 2 people the room is 10x better then others that I have been in with double the size.

The suite part is somewhat small, however for 2 people it is perfect. The Valet box that allows the staff to drop things off without disturbing you is nice. The bedroom is standard, nothing special. But the bathroom is great. Huge size, the tub is more like a non-bubble jacuzzi, huge room, same with the shower.

More later....

2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report

Hi, do you happen to know when the hotel was built? The newer hotels have smaller rooms and the older hotels have larger rooms I have noticed.

But suites usually have only one king bed and some can be small.

Hotels can be full of surprises. I am happy for you and I know you will have a great time in Vegas.

Just make sure when you go out during the day that you are also prepared to wear a jacket at night time because it can get cold and windy all of a sudden.

Does your room have a coffee/tea maker? Drink lots of hot liquids.
    I noticed when I was in Vegas this past week that my nose got super dry.
    My throat felt real dry too. I had to keep drinking liquids to stay healthy.
    Next time I visit Vegas in the winter I plan to pack some Vickes for my nose.

I am looking foreward to reading more when you get a chance. Lucy

3. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandarin opened Dec 5, 2009 it's part of City Centre.

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and it is part of the Alexanbo approved suite of hotels, a truly select group....:beer:

5. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto!! :thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.