1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffet at the M Resort?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by specialmemory, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. specialmemory

specialmemory Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking of trying the buffet at the M Resort on my trip coming up in February. I have heard there are very long lines. I will be going there on a Sunday but early around 4:30. Does anyone know about how long the wait time would be? Also is it worth the wait?

2. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to be a big supporter of the M buffet, but with weekend prices being $39.99, it's not worth it at all (unless you want to drink a lot of alcohol).

The crab quality isn't great, few "special" items to be had, oysters are frozen, and, while the desserts are good, they've gotten rid of some of the nicer desserts.

It's a great buffet when the price is right, but their price increases have not come with higher quality food. Weekday lunch is a great deal, weekday dinner is okay, but Friday-Sunday is $39.99 all day and it's just not good enough to warrant that kind of price tag.

Instead, head to Caesars, Cosmo, Wynn, or maybe even Bellagio. I'd choose Caesars for sure. It's $5 more than M, but you get so much more for your money.

Aria's buffet is re-opening later this month, so maybe keep an eye on reviews and see if maybe they might become the new go-to buffet (somehow I doubt it).

3. marillo

marillo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've been to the M sunday buffet around 4:30 in july,
    the line was about 1 hour or more and it was NOT worth
    the 40 bucks :nono:

4. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Line can get extremely long. They have the comp buffet 300 pts for lunch, 450 for dinner, 700 pts for the seafood buffet (fri-sun) could be part of that line.

5. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worth it during the week, not worth it on the weekend unless you get it comped, which we always do. Go early, rack up some points on your card and then hit the buffet.

6. Pinny Long

Pinny Long VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, looks like everyone here knows the score.
    Great buffet but the weekend pricing is a total joke.
    Definitely NOT worth $40 for weekend lunch but during the week at $15-$20 a head, yeah, it's a winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.