1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

In-Suite Weddings?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Texaswreckshop, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texaswreckshop

Texaswreckshop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are in love with the Cosmopolitan ever since we step foot in the place last year when we saw Stevie Wonder, and we knew that it was the only place we wanted to be married at. So I was thinking the Pop-Up Chapel they were doing but found out that's no longer available, so after a lot of research online, there were a ton of people suggesting an In-Suite Ceremony and that's what we eventually decided on.

We booked a Wraparound Terrace Suite over NYE and will be married on the 31st. We are expecting 25-30 people at the most, does anyone have any kind of suggestions or advice on in-suite weddings? Originally it was planned to just pretty much be us, and our immediate family (about 12 people), but after word got out I now have relatives flying in from Missouri, driving in from NorCal, and driving up from Arizona. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

2. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty certain all the wraparounds connect to Terrace one bedrooms. If you are concerned about space maybe add a connecting room.
    I have never been to an In-suite wedding. While I was not in love with the idea at first, I can certainly see the appeal of having a ceremony in your own private space overlooking the strip. My gf would never let that fly anyway.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the one issue you're going to run into is that the wraparound suites don't have that much open space in them. they're really not that big. there are big suites in other hotels that would be much better suited to all those people. i honestly don't know how you're going to fit that many people in there.

also, you will need to check with the hotel on the max size of the party. they have a max number of people allowed in each suite set by the fire marshall. if that number is lower than you have coming, there's no way to get around that.

4. celticnoel79

celticnoel79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah Shifter is right, theres really not that much open space in the wraparounds, dont get me wrong the rooms are great but the layout isnt ideal for what your looking for. There are far better options available size and space wise but if its GOT to be Cosmo, maybe yous could make it work, have a great day whatever your plans are :beer:

5. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard they have some space on one of the higher floors you can use. I think its just a large hospitality room. Never seen it, cant confirm it.

6. Texaswreckshop

Texaswreckshop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I asked them if 25 people would be ok they said it wouldn't be a problem, and I made sure to save that email in case they give us any shit, I'm guessing a lot of people last second will be unable to make it as almost none of them have booked rooms or flights and it's getting more expensive by the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.