1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Card Credit?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bo333, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A buddy and myself were at the Luxor and won a bunch of money at craps. I told the boxman (which at the Luxor may also bit the pit boss) that we were eating at Tenders (at the Luxor, which is why we were there in the first place).

He says he'll send over a host to take care of it. We sit down and a host comes over quickly introduces herself and says we each have 200$ on our cards. She then left. So we gave the waiter our cards and dinner was taken care of.

Now my buddy and I have everything comp'd anyway. But we usually do this by charging everything to our rooms and our host at the MGM (where we stay) takes care of it.

So can anybody explain this MLife card credit? Could we have used it for anything else besides food? I assumed that it could only be used at the Luxor since that was where that particular host was from... Is this true?

I just had never heard before about money put on an MLife card. Comps seem to be kept so mysterious. Anybody know what could be done with this money?

Thanks!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i just explained this in another thread but here goes.

if you gamble a bunch you can ask for a food comp besides using express comps.they will load your mlife card with x dollars or buffet depending on what you ask for.

im notsure if they just gave you 200 in express comps to use or added an extra 200$ for food at the luxor.

the one way to see if you could have used the 200 $ else where is to check your mlife account,if you had a extra 200 ec added to then yes if you didnt see anything it was probaly a one ,one resturant comp to use.

hope that helps some

3. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, didn't see the other thread.
    Thanks, wasn't EC, so must have just been for that restaurant.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no problem .if it wasnt ec then i would assume it was 200 $ to blow at diiner .
    host can do that they load your card with what think you deserve by what you gambled.

cet properties i belive can not .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.