1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Upgrade Question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by djegators, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djegators

djegators Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently booked for a Bellagio main tower room, at what I consider a very good rate (avg barely over $100/nt). I inquired about upgrading a lake view, and I was told it would be an additional $50/nt. Seems a little high for me, and eats into a my budget a bit, but at the same time, if staying at Bellagio, I feel I should have a fountain view. Is this too much, or should I find a way to make it work?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not too much, definitely make it work if you like nice views. no better view on the strip IMO.

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $50 is half again over what you are paying for the room. Is it worth it? You can only look at the fountains so many times a day. I agree that the view is fun and pretty, but to pay that much more for a few minutes entertainment everyday just is not worth the money.

4. djegators

djegators Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else? Too much to pay, or dumb not to get the lakeview?

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lakeview is wonderful. Some people pay more than $50 a night get it. If you like it and will sit there a bit to take in the view, then go for it. If you are the person that rarely looks out their window,then skip it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.