1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

caesars vs. mirage

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by bunksc, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunksc

bunksc Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,
    First let me say that I have been reading these boards everyday for the last 2months and have gotten loads of :drunk:useful info. Thank you to everyone who takes time out of their busy day to post on here. Us newbies appreciate all of it!
    I'm going to Vegas with a friend early Nov to celebrate my 50th. This will be my first trip to Vegas. My friend has been to Vegas about a dozen times, but hasn't been there in 10 years.
    So, now that the background info is out there here goes. I booked a air/hotel pkg thru SWA Jackpot Deals at The Mirage about a month ago. Looking at the SWA website today, they have a pretty awesome deal for Caesar's right now. Taking into considertion the $25/day resort fee that Mirage has and Caesar's doesn't have, and Caesar's is offering a $20 gaming promo it will end up costing a whopping $30 more to stay in a Roman Room at Caesar's. Is this a no braner? Should I switch to Caeser's before the deal disapears?
    Appreciate any inupt. tia

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    6 of one, half dozen of the other. Some prefer Caesars, some like me don't and would do Mirage.

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If its the Roman tower (which it sounds like you said), don't do it. Those are old, unrenovated rooms and get a lot of complaints.

The experience at Caesars is largely dependent on the tower you end up in.

Also, I didn't find the service there to be that great. My forum tower room was very nice (apart from noisy A/C), but Caesars seems to me to fall down on a lot of the little things.

4. bunksc

bunksc Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the responses. Looks like I will keep my room at the Mirage.

5. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep Mirage over Roman room. Mirage recently renovated everything and while I haven't stayed in Roman rooms, I can't help but think Mirage room will be nicer.

6. bunksc

bunksc Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Gaggles.

7. VegasBaby!

VegasBaby! Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely listen to everyone and stay at the Mirage....you will be thankful that you did!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.