1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting Comped at the Fremont

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by mraudit, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mraudit

mraudit I wear this on the plane!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have decided to stay at the Fremont (Oct 11-14). I have a B Connected card I must have gotten when I stepped into the Gold Coast a while ago. Anyway, how are their comps like? This is the first time staying downtown in 20 years. I have offers from MGM and Harrahs propertys (free nights, food, credits, etc), but have decided to stay downtown this time.

Is it worth calling a host before going out, or just ask when I get there? I mostly play craps, a little slots and VP, and sports betting. I assume since I booked through the hotel, they will comp me for my stay when I go to check out??

What have you guys seen??

Thanks,

Tim

2. gms5997

gms5997 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our favorite place to stay downtown is Main Street Station (a BConnected property) ~ we just love the feel of the place. We get a lot of upfront comps for 3-4 nights and we're not high rollers by any means, so I'm sure if you give them a decent amount of play they might be able to do something for you. You might want to call and speak with Brenda Palmer ~ she might be able to give you an idea of what they can do.

Love their buffet, the 777 Brew Pub and the scratch-offs for 4-of-a-kinds in VP. The only drawback of the place (for some) is the short shower. :)

3. topcard

topcard It's not really blackjack unless it pays 3:2!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mraudit

...I would suggest going to the bconnected website & setting up your on-line account with them. All you need is your card #.
    Once you do that, you will see your October 'offers'.

Chances are that all or part of your stay will be comp'd up-front. Fremont is pretty good about that stuff.

Best of luck, and have fun! :beer:

4. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Fremont comp offers for the 4th quarter of 2012 include 33 dollar room rates, buy two nights get one free, and stay two to seven nights package for 79 dollars which includes 10 slot credit and 20 dollar food credit. All available on this low roller's BConnected online offers. Booked two free nights at Gold Coast through the website with no phone call and no credit card. Most of my Boyd gambling is Orleans and Gold Coast with a little Main Street Station, so I don't know what Fremont can do for you once you arrive. Good luck.

5. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got Friday Dec 1st for $29 (+ tax) via the B Connected site, one hell of a deal.

I'm sure if you put a few hours in each day they would take care of you at checkout time. The Boyd folks have been pretty generous to me in the past.

6. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play craps at Cal and Gold Coast

I have never gambled at Fremont.

I have COMPED rooms at Fremont and Gold Coast. I have yet to get any comp offers from Cal.

I play around six hours of craps from 10 AM to 4 PM. I think I only played about twelve hours this trip because of account management issues I am having at Palms.

7. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just play at my local Boyd Gaming place...Guess using your card would be smart..I get comped at all 3 properties when I'm in vegas...By a coupon or even sometimes a call from a host ...I mostly stay at The Fremont:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.