1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting night club passes

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DReynolds86, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a pretty low roller (5,500+ Total Rewards points), usually take around $1,000 to play or so. How much would I have to put down and play and to whom would I have to speak in order to get some club passes to Pure or a similar night club? After I'm done playing, would I have to request to speak to a host? Front desk? Pit boss? Thanks.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first thing to know is that cet doesnt own the night clubs.

diamond and seven stars get comp admission with there players cards most of the time.
    you would need a host to walk you into what ever club you want if your talkin about playing right before than asking to be comped that same nite

if you play the day before you can ask a host on duty if they will set you up for a comp ,but my experince it doesnt happen alot at cet properties at mgm if you gamble alot and you have know status there still pretty easy to get you a comp into what ever you want.

3. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be honest, I dont think there is a CET nightclub is that hard to get into. Even as a guy.

Pure might be the only one on Fri/Sat that would be a charge or need a girl with you. Other than that, I think most will just want you in the door to spend money. Hell I have seen guys passing out Pure cards for comp admission to guys on past trips.

Everyone wants to go to Marquee/XS/Bank/Tryst/Haze/1OaK .. all of which are MLife or other properties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.