1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any idea when December offers will be mailed?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nini42, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nini42

nini42 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to stay at Bellagio December 2012, Unfortunately the offer I have now expires Oct 31st. Does anyone know when they will send out offers that are valid in December?

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, no one knows, but we can look at past history. Someone else on the third week of April said that they had just gotten their Bellagio Summer/Fall offer (good 7/1-10/31). So I called to find out if I had an offer and I did. So those offers came out over 2 months before the offer even started. So assuming these offers would have a start date of 11/1, I would think that they could be coming out shortly.

My offers are always meant to be a secret though, because I don't get them in the mail, or e-mail, and they don't show up on the web-site, so I just call.

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you already have offers from Bellagio, just that they expire before you are going, then I would just call them up and ask what they can do for you now. If what they offer isn't pretty much comparable or better to what you are getting now then just tell them thanks for the info but you'll wait for a marketing offer instead.

Otherwise, offers for December traditionally start to show up around middle of October - though some will be earlier and some will be later (I've already received a couple of offers from MLife that include December dates).

4. nini42

nini42 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the response. Hopefull something will arrive soon or I will call and hope for a nice host that will match my prior offer.
    :peace:

5. Natural21

Natural21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still waiting for an October offer!
    Good luck. :beer::beer:

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well you don't really need a nice host, per se - its mostly all about your play history and what offers you qualify for based on that history.

IE: if one of the hotels has been sending somebody offers over the last year or two along the lines of 3 nights comped with $250 in freeplay and $125 in resort credit... and their current offer expires at the end of this month, then its likely just calling in to book next month that whoever they talk to will just give them the same offer unless the players play has changed significantly on their last trip.

The reason I am saying in my previous post that if you phone in now you want to go with either the same offer or better is that outside of New Years Eve December is a slow month, even when the rodeo is on... so even if your play went down a little on your last trip your December offer should still be as good, if not better, than what you would normally get.

7. stuntin909

stuntin909 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got a comped offer from NYNY good til February so maybe soon!

8. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they mail your offers like they do mine, then probably November.:grrr: It always seems like they are a quarter behind where they should be on my offers as I normally book 3 or 4 months out when I find decent airfare prices.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.