1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MIX dresscode

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Kbaby Girl, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kbaby Girl

Kbaby Girl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are in early 50's and staying TheHotel so, we will not be "partying" but, plan to take-in the view. What would be acceptable dress?

2. Sidekicknicholas

Sidekicknicholas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got to eat there and grab a drink after on the lounge side.... my fiance and I were there before a night out of partying... IIRC the average dress was a button up shirt and some nice pants... I had dark grey dress pants and a nice shirt one, and I think my fiance had some little black dress on (the vegas standard). I felt appropriately dressed.

I highly recommend taking a look at the Restaurant.com
    We had two drinks each, an appetizer, two entrees (best steak I've ever had), and dessert which including a 18% tip (mandatory on the gift certificate) came to like $120 after using the gift certificate (which cost me $2 by using a promo code).
    ... a great way to have an amazing diner and see the view
    here is a link to the deal
    *Make sure you look for a promo code, they almost always have +70% off of the purchases

... and the view is great!
    [​IMG]

3. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there last Saturday. Dress code is listed as casual. I saw a couple in jeans, but I also saw a wedding party in tuxedos! I saw people in flip flops. It wasn't that busy for a Saturday night. I got the 4-course tasting menu...well worth the $120.

Enjoy!

4. Kbaby Girl

Kbaby Girl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Nicholas & Kisma - :wave:
    Nicholas - I LOVE the pic! THAT is the main reason for our visit!

The tasting menu sounds great!

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be sure to get the restaurant.com gift certificate!

Appy (foie gras--my fav!), 2 entrees, 1 side was $65 after the $50 GC. Dining room attire is all over the chart; we went on the fly the first time & DH was in polo & cargos--and we saw even more casual than that. But DH felt he should be a bit more dressed--even nice jeans & dress shirt. Plus attire at the lounge is more like that. I tend to wear nice capris, heels, dressy cami. Of course a dress or skirt is always appropriate.

DO make reservations--we got shut out last time we tried to drop in.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.