1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sugar Factory

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Snowbelle3, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pics on tripadvisor have me sold.

But is it worth the hype?

2. Wido78

Wido78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I had breakfast there our last trip and were pleased. If you sit outside, the view of Bellagio and the people watching are great.

Attached Files:

3. Kagedawg

Kagedawg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second Wido78's comments. My wife and I recently had a late breakfast / early lunch there after just arriving in mid June (flight from the east coast landed at 10am, so we were starving!). We both enjoyed our meals (I had the raspberry crepes and she had the vegan burger) and if you can get a seat outside not in the sun, you get to watch the people and the fountains. I cannot speak to dinner there though if that is what you are thinking.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you sit inside it can get VERY loud. Last time I was so hungry & needed food so I took an inside seat - there were several large groups & it was just very noisy. However, I did get seated right away with Platinum card vs waiting.

Next time I will plan a bit better & get an outside seat if the weather permits.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a nice breakfast there too. It was about the same price wise as eating at the coffee shop, but the food was better. I had like chocolate chip nutella pancakes or something crazy haha.

I like the atmosphere in there, and I enjoyed walking around the little store.

6. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a few apps there after dinner and some drinks. Everything we ordered was yummy...also tge frozen hot chocolate was good. I would defiantly go again

7. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    eh, i just didn't get the hype. i was there around brunch time on a weekday a couple of weeks ago. i didn't eat, but my companion did. i had a drink, and wow was it pricey!! and i got the cheapest one! she got an omelet that came with toast and potatoes. there were at least 5 pieces of toast yikes! it looked like they just put a whole loaf of bread on her plate. anyway, the food and drink were pricey. it was extremely loud in there as well, which surprised me since it was the middle of the day. sitting outside might be better. i personally don't think it's worth the price.

8. zerofan

zerofan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The food there is excellent. Yes it can get very loud and I hate loud in a restaurant but it is worth it for the food.

Plus you get what you pay for most of the time. You are on vacation to enjoy yourself and it really isn't that pricey at all unless you compare it to a lesser place.

9. BCguy

BCguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sitting outside on the strip is the best part of it. Had a decent breakfast there, nothing special but it was alright.

10. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same:kiss:

11. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's much more entertaining than the coffee shop, and you can get some awesome sweets! But yea, nothing special.

12. TXCajuns

TXCajuns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The food is very good, and the coffee is great!

13. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love love love their desserts. I'll gladly pay $10 for one of their enormous milkshakes. So yummy.

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Vegas.

14. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya gotta go at least once

A picture is worth 1,000 Cupcakes!

Attached Files:

15. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Meh. It's OK, but prices are high & portions are small.

16. Ashton7

Ashton7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My companion and I ate there twice our last trip -- once for a late dinner upon arrival and another time for dessert. We absolutely loved it. Sat outside for dinner and the view was great. My partner had the best chicken and waffles either one of us has ever tasted. I had an absolutely huge grilled chicken salad (I think it was an Asian one). We both thought the food was fantastic, the portions huge and the prices about average for Vegas these days. We regretted that we never made it back there to eat again (I got sick and missed out on two whole days of Vegas eats!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.