1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots WMS Slots...

Discussion in 'Slots' started by Countessa, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Countessa

Countessa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have recently heard on a lot of trip reports that people are winning on the new WMS slots. I have had such bad luck on them in the past that I had decided to avoid WMS slots from now on.
    Now I'm thinking I should give the new ones another shot...What do you think?
    Lord of the Rings & Aladdin...
    What else have you heard have been lucky?

2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our "Secret Success Tip of the Day" is start at the minimum or one step up and press when you feel lucky. The bonuses trigger at any level of play, so let it cycle a while on minimum and slap Max Bet a couple of times after a sizeable win. I've gotten really nice jackpots on a $.70 bet.

3. Bookoo1

Bookoo1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive done really terrible on all of the new WMS slots.A lot of times I will get a bonus and win $0 on my free spins,but I do ok on the older games.

4. ABQJeff

ABQJeff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WMS's new stuff is really volitile. You're either going to win big or go broke. I'd take a shot at them, but if you're not seeing anything, go elsewhere.

5. Vegas Dave

Vegas Dave Newbie

One of the most recent trip reports had one guy scouting out a machine someone was not winning on for a long time and jumping on right after them. Sounds like something to try.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.