1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does Ballys have a suite with two queen beds?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Vegaspokerguy, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegaspokerguy

Vegaspokerguy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does Bally's have a suite with two queens beds? I'm thinking about changing my reservation from the Flamingo (Fab deluxe room ) to Ballys and trying the 20 dollar trick for a suite.
    I need two queen beds so what type of upgrade should I ask for? I want something better than the standard 2 queen beds in north tower.

I'm going with two female friends who are in Vegas for the first time, they are mid to late twenties and aren't into the party scene. I assume flamingo is the wrong place then eh? If you're not into the party scene flamingo pool is not the right place to be eh?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ballys is a good choice if you dont want the party scene. On our last trip we were put in a jr. suite in the north tower on the Diamond floor. We had a nice view of the Flamingo and a decent view of the strip.

It was a pretty nice room, full length windows, coffee maker, flat screen, real nice.

3. Vegaspokerguy

Vegaspokerguy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any idea if I can get two queen beds in a jr. Suite?

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    most places do not have 1BR suites with 2 beds. those are very few and far between.

but a king bed should have enough room for you and your 2 friends. :thumbsup:

5. Vegaspokerguy

Vegaspokerguy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, thanks for the info!

6. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

"Junior Suite" is just a term the front desk people use to make the people who use the $20 trick feel like they got a great deal ("Diamond Floor" is another). They are just a standard, updated North Tower room. I would consider going from the South Tower to the North Tower an upgrade, but this room is not a suite. These rooms are larger than the South Tower room, and can be had with two queen beds. The first level of a suite at Bally's has a large jacuzzi tub, and I do not believe this room is offered with two queens.

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you're into dudes why in the hell would you want 2 beds?!?

Here's what you do, book a king suite and tell the ladies you got a standard 2 queen room. Check in, and while walking up to the room tell the girls they screwed up your reservation, but in return they gave you a nice suite. Then enjoy the best Vegas trip ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.