1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kia Ora from New Zealand

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rocksalt117, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocksalt117

Rocksalt117 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all, ah what can I say this site is so freaking addictive, I loved it so much I had to join just so I could part of the epicness! :rolleyes2:

Hmmm, a little about me you (of course or else this introduction thread would be rather redundant:confused2:)

I'm a recently married 21 year old from little ol' New Zealand, aka that small place where Lord of the Rings was filmed, who has always been quite in love with all things American...so much so I even used to joke to my mum that some day I'd marry an American, she never believed me. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. CHALLENGE COMPLETE.:thumbsup:

I've been to America twice, LA, Memphis and Las Vegas. I must say the first time I went to Vegas I absolutely hated it *gasp* but I think that was down to the fact that I was 17 and with my dad - not exactly the best circumstances in Vegas. I didn't think I'd ever feel compelled to go back, but my darling husband, who's from Philly had never been so I started to plan and investigate and suddenly two months later I'm OBSESSED with Vegas and can't wait to go at the beginning of next year!:woohoo:

Phew end of long post, sorry I can never be quick and to the point!

-Rocksalt117

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kia ora! I LOVE your beautiful wonderful AWESOME country.

3. Rocksalt117

Rocksalt117 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why thank you so much!! It's funny I seem to have this love affair with America but Americans seem to be totally in love with New Zealand, well at least you and my husband are :D

Thank you for the welcome!

4. johnnytwofingers

johnnytwofingers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome rocksalt! Where are you from in NZ? I spent a year travelling there and lived in Wellington for several months working....one of my favorite countries in the world!

5. Bookoo1

Bookoo1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think Im in love with New Zealand,but I love Flight of the Conchords!

6. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now there's a fantastic city! (And Vancouver doesn't exactly suck, either, unless it's the one opposite PDX. lol)

7. Rocksalt117

Rocksalt117 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm from Auckland, the North Shore to be exact but that maybe to specific...Wellington is gorgeous, it's a great place to go to for a visit or to live :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!!

8. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me at a bach we rented in Tairua:

[​IMG]

9. Rocksalt117

Rocksalt117 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh, amazing photo Ken!...I take it for granted living so close to the beach and having such spectacular views but it's very sweet when my husband gasps in awe as we're driving home because of the stunning views of the ocean and what not :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.