1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by CAP, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAP

CAP Tourist

My Trip Report

Leaving this Sunday out of DFW with a very "diverse" group of 20 people. Some of our group I know very well but there are a few that I have never met. The groups age ranges from 20 to 70. The 20 year old turns 21 on the day we leave, what a way to celebrate your 21st b-day!!

We are staying at the 4 Queens. Never stayed there but I have been there several times.

I was a little concerned about traveling with a large group. I didn't want to be stuck with playing tour guide. (I'm not the baby sitting type). But most are Vegas veterans so hopefully that won't be a problem.

Wish us luck I'll report back with a TR ASAP.

[ January 21, 2005, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: CAP ]

2. SteveB

SteveB Low-Roller

Hiya CAP....
    I take it you wont be making it to the Madness this year since you are going on Sunday.Have a great time and we will look forward to your trip report.

SteveB(MSS March 16-21 10th straight year for the Madness)

3. boxcars

boxcars High-Roller

Hey cap...

Don't trash the rooms 'cause I'll be right behind you. We arrive Friday at the Queens [​IMG]

4. CAP

CAP Tourist

Hello Stevie B, I told Mikey that I probably won't be able to make it this year but who knows I might be able to pull off a last minute trip. But if I don't, I hope you guys have a great time.

Boxcars, gotcha no trashing of rooms [​IMG] . Hope your trip goes well. I'll leave the light on for ya [​IMG]

5. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Chris--

I went on a trip with ten people a couple years back, (3 couples included) and it was the worst trip ever...just trying to do everything everyone wanted to do. It was a nightmare.

Just do your own thing--the 'cool kids' will find their way to you. [​IMG]

Mikey

6. ilovevegasbaby

ilovevegasbaby Tourist

Hey - we will be at the 4 Queens on the 30th. Be sure to leave some fun for us!!

Make sure you tell everyone up front they are on their own and there is not a set schedule. We have been on several different trips with friends. We have one set of friends in particular that understand this and we all agree we travel well together. We have been with others who want to be with you non-stop and want you to entertain them or want to entertain you. Everyone is spending money to have a great trip. Everyone deserves to get to do what they want. It might mean they have to go their own way to do it.

Have a blast!!!

7. CAP

CAP Tourist

Thanks for the tips, and you are both correct, everyone needs to "do their own" thing. I have told all of them that ahead of time. They all know that me and my wife are gambling night owls so no one will even attempt to keep up with us :D .

We do have one group dinner planned on Wednesday night at 777 Brew Pub at MSS. Other than that it's every person for theirselves. :D

Check out my countdown timer......SWEEEETTT

8. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Chris, please let us know what you think of the rooms. They are on my short list for March...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.