1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Smarra17, May 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

After what seemed like a year long wait it is almost here...12 days in Las Vegas (sounds like a trashy romance novel I once read). Here are the details. We are leaving Monday afternoon for 4 days at the Rio, then it is my first time staying Downtown at the Nugget, and we end up with 5 days at our home away from home the TI.

A wild weekend starts off the party with Cards on Friday night an "OH my god point me to the bowl" party on Saturday with 60 of our closest friends and softball team and a family barbecue on Sunday (even though the weather will be nasty in NYC all weekend). I will try to update while in Vegas and will take detailed notes to feed the TR addition.

I plan on trying some Texas Hold 'EM for the first time if I get the nerve so wish me luck and have a great holiday weekend if I don't check back...

[ May 22, 2003, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Smarra17 ]

2. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sammi--

Oh my God! [​IMG]

12 days in Vegas??? Man, stick a fork in me, I'd be DONE!

You'd better take some good notes--we expect a whale of a trip report when you get back. I think you'll really enjoy staying down at the Golden Nugget. You can slum all day long, yet retreat to the friendly confines of a luxury hotel without spending a dime on cab fare. Eat some of that Binions chili and a Golden Gate shrimp cocktail while you're there. [​IMG]

I am so jealous. [​IMG]

Mikey

3. kristin

kristin Guest

WOW!! You are soo lucky!! That is going to be sooo much fun! Have a great time...I have never played Texas hold'em but I am sure you will have lots of fun!

[​IMG] Kristin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.