1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fast Forward on the T-minus...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well, once word got out that I scored a comp at Binions in November, the poker buddies started warming up to the idea about going to Vegas.

Brownie wanted to go two weeks earlier because of the Breeders cup being that last weekend in October. Then Sam shoots me an email, the same day, asking if we'd like to go to Vegas the last weekend in October instead, as he'll be driving up from LA for some sort of SCUBA convention.

Well, that did it for me and Eddie. I called and got my reservation changed, Eddie called Binions and tried to score a comped room under his name, but was offered $35/$45/$45 for the weekend. He took it.

So, the boys will be back in town, two weeks earlier than originally planned, but that's ok with me! We got me, Eddie B, Eddie W, Sam, Brownie, Derek, maybe a few more, who knows...The whole gang!! The married guys are flying their wives in late on Friday night, so we'll have quite a crowd at Binions tables. Word around the campfire is that we may do some drinkin', too ;)

This trip is turning into a big event! It will have to be, because we'll need it to tide us over until Mid-March, 2003.

Mikey

2. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah Mikey!!! I was looking forward to shooting the dice with you!!! Oh well, maybe another time!

3. punkypete

punkypete Tourist

Breeder's Cup ... one of my favorite days ... When it gets closer, lets pick horses. Is that okay to do, or is that a no-no? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.