1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Spring/Summer Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DegenasaurusRex, Feb 27, 2024.

1. pedrofan02

pedrofan02 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Latest offer. Doesn’t specifically say it but allows me to book up to a parlor suite on any day of the week and I couldn’t find a blackout day which is a first for me.

IMG_8800.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well offers continue to decline with no new trips since July 2023. Down to $500 FP and $350 RC and no suites...grrrr

3. StevieNight

StevieNight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So after updating my address to the US I finally started getting offers for Wynn again, I guess they really aren’t sending out offers to Europeans (I am in the UK and as along as my UK address was on my account I go no offers).

0B9229E9-8359-4635-9200-0BCA15DAE19A.jpeg

First Trip of 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Top Dog

Top Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does having an existing reservation affect upcoming offers in any way? I think they used to not provide a new offer at all but changed that part. Any reason to think that offer wouldn't be exactly the same as if there wasn't anything booked?

5. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't impact me that I have reservations in place. Since my offers started dropping for no apparent reason I book them at max date cause you can edit them later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Top Dog

Top Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long does it take for a trip to be reflected in new offers from Wynn?

7. palmtrees26

palmtrees26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saw our Wynn offers too, a bit interesting.

We got back from a stay earlier this month, which I'm assuming isn't factored into the offers yet.

On one account, it's basically the same standard room, 350/350 + 2 tickets (interestingly, during my stay earlier this month, the front desk was able to swap the tickets for $100RC, which I gladly took, and the show wasn't dark). I'm assuming this hasn't updated, as this account low played a bit - only earning 5k tier credits over a 3n stay (compared to previous trips of 12-20k tier credits over 3n). I opted to low play this trip, as it just seems like my comps at Wynn don't spread as far as they used to, nor as far as other properties (ofc nothing compares to the Wynn, but similar play gets me twice as much at B or Cosmo), and we don't mind eating off site, so other than comp nights, the offer is somewhat pointless.

However, the odd one, which we're still trying to figure out. The other account played a bit after doing a match from MGM Gold to Wynn Plat. He was booked on a 2n comp stay at Encore, but played over the period of 3 days - and earned 7k tier credits, basically earning Plat anyways, with only about $1700 in losses (which isn't a horrible number considering Plat requires about 35k coin in). The Encore offer this account was booked on was up to 3 nights, with 200FP and 150RC, and was based on a 2-day drop-in session in Sept. that earned 2500 tier credits. The new offer, is 3 nights (with virtually no availability), mid-week only with the possibility to upgrade from a Wynn King to Encore King, with 150/100 - so we're assuming it hasn't factored in recent play. Although the really strange part IMO - is that this account just received an email from a host with an invitation to a slot tournament with 3 nights over a weekend - something the other account, which has been established for 3+ years and regularly did 12-20k tier credits per trip, hasn't gotten in nearly two years. And honestly, maybe I'm just naive, but 7k TC at Wynn over 1 trip with minimal losses comparatively speaking seems incredibly low by Wynn standards to get a host + tournament invites, no?

8. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So my Wynn offers continue to change for no apparent reason. My last stay at Wynn was July 2023, and my last Vegas trip was December 2023(no stay at Wynn, just a master class). My offers seemed stable until March where they dropped, then they dropped again in April all with no activity on my account. Now they are back up again to what they were before with no visit to Vegas at all. My host says no play on my account showing since July 2023. So I find it off my offers are fluctuating by themselves. Gonna book current offer out at max date (you can edit dates later and keep offer, just room availability might change) as they are back to being $1k FP and $800 RC + stupid tix.

9. pedrofan02

pedrofan02 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No play since my last offer and free play went up to $4500 from $3000, resort credit stayed the same.

IMG_8952.png

10. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My new Wynn offer finally dropped the Awakening tickets, and the resort credit (and offer code) have gone back to "normal."

11. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1k ADT isn't going to move the needle enough with Wynn compared to others. It's somewhat close, though.

Expect it to take three months.

12. logamos

logamos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK $900 is the highest upfront RC you can get from a marketing offer

Below is what I’ve gathered from various peoples offers and my own as to what the possible codes are. This is only once you start getting Tower Suites (starts at level 10) midweek. Note none of these contain Awakening tickets from what I've seen, it does seem those offers with the tickets still exist though which take $100 away from the RC
    • 01 -> $6500/$900
    • 02 -> $5500/$900
    • 03 -> $4500/$900
    • 04 -> $3000/$900
    • 05 -> $2500/$900
    • 06 -> $1000/$900
    • 07 -> ?/?
    • 08 -> $1000/$600
    • 09 -> $550/$500
    • 10 -> $550/$450

13. Sykes

Sykes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    08 this month is $850/$600.
    In past months 06 was $2000/$600 and 07 was $1000/$900 (on months where Awakening tickets didn't eat $100).

14. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your offers seem oddly low for previous trips being 12-20k tier credits over 3 nights. My first trip was just under 12k tier credits over 2 nights and my offer after that trip was $1000FP/$600RC. Second trip was just under 19k tier points over 3 nights and my offer after that trip was $1000FP/$900RC. It stayed at that level for months until the last couple months where its been going down for no reason(aka no visit/trip) but just popped back up this month.

As for a host and tournament invites, I don't think the bar is that high for either. I know people who don't even get weekend nights that get some tournament offers. I got a host after playing for a few hours my first trip out. I don't think I was even at 3k tier points when a host introduced himself to me. Maybe he just realized the degenerate that I am.

15. logamos

logamos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. I wonder if this is partially because it does seem offer codes are not as consistent this year as they were last year, Wynn seems to be experimenting a lot (especially as shown by peoples offers randomly changing in both directions regardless of play)

16. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even last year wasn't all the consistent. The lower numbers were consistent, but when awakening tix came into it then it got all weird. At first it seemed like they just added 20 to the code if it had tix, but then it started to be all over the place with numbers that made no sense.

17. palmtrees26

palmtrees26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the Wynn offers I've been getting have been fairly low, hence why I've dropped my play quite a bit (among other reasons). For the past 2-3-ish years, earned around 15k TC per trip and got 1000FP/900RC with suite upgrade possibility (the offers varied a little bit, but generally somewhere between 800-1200FP and 750-900RC). In fairness, I always thought this was too generous and that 750/750 with a standard TS room midweek was the "magical" number based on THEO. I had a host assigned (who met me once), but they were virtually nonexistent and wouldn't help with minor requests (once an offer allowed me to book a parlor suite, but I really needed 2 beds. The host wouldn't comp a 2q standard TS room bc it wasn't included in the offer).

Visited in April of 2023, and continued getting offers through June of 2023 for about 1000/900. Booked a stay with that for September of 2023, and the next offer that came out, without actually staying at the property, and it dropped to 750/500 (I want to say that was July or August of 2023) - and it was at this time that I stopped getting emails from my "host" with things like tourney invites. My September offer then dropped to 500/350 + tickets, which was only 2-3 days after the stay, so I know that play hadn't been factored in yet.

And then in September, earned roughly 9k TC (so a bit low, but based on past play history, shouldn't affect my offers too much)... Got the 350/350 + tix offers in Oct/Nov, and then in December started seeing 350/150 + tix. If my play history was consistently in the 5-9k TC range, this would make a bit more sense, but with only one trip below 12k TCs in the span of 3yrs, it seemed oddly low. Even at Bellagio or Cosmo, every once in a while I'll have a stay where my play is slightly lower than usual (or high losses/low coin-in), but the offers never fluctuate this much and I have very good hosts who can base comps at their discretion.

In March, it went back up to 350/350+tix. I finished last year with 23k TCs, over the span of 2 3-night stays (not huge numbers, but I was surprised to see my offers drop so much).

This most recent trip, we stayed in a standard 2q room (non TS) for the first time, and actually didn't miss any of the TS benefits. We've also dined everywhere at Wynn, and while they have incredible options, I generally think there are better in the city. I'll still play enough to hit Plat 1-2x over in a calendar year (2 3n stays), but seeing as its easy to get at least room offers with minimal FP/RC, and it's not like any of my top offers ever covered things like the resort fee anyways, I'll likely shift a decent chunk of play to B/Cosmo/FB where the spend seems to stretch significantly further and offers don't fluctuate as heavily.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  18. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I had the same unexplained drop in my offers but it was a couple months ago and it ran a similar range from 1000/900 all the way down to 500/350+tix. Seemed like I was dropping a level each month even though I had no trips to cause it to happen. I never went to 350/350 though. This month things snapped back into previous levels even with no visit. So something is wonky in their system. I don't think it was market adjustments/changes to comp levels since many people here were reporting no change. Additionally, the timing was different for me and you. Personally, I think maybe their comp system has some glitch in the algorithm. Thankfully, I booked a stay under my 1000/800+tix offer before my offers started dropping. As for hosts, my host has been with me the whole time and communicating, but the automated emails that look like they are coming from your host weren't coming from about August to December.

As for MGM, I think their system has some sort of smoothing curve in their offers. Some sort of throttle to limit how far they move from trip to trip. My offers took a while to spool up to the level most were reporting here, and my most recent low play trip barely moved things down. My main irk with MGM is their drink choices on the floor suck all.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024 at 4:05 PM
    • Like Like x 1