1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New things to do in Vegas and surrounding areas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BlueBellThunder, Jan 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petevegas

petevegas Stick with me baby, I'm the fella you came in with

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That place is still on my To Do. Almost 2 decades ago I got a Group On for it and think even since then I bought a ticket online but both times wound up not going. I need to check it out! Every review I've read, including yours of course, has indicated it was worth it.

3. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been by the new location, but only played at the old location.

On the last trip in December, I was not able to talk anyone else into going there, and I was not able to find 2-3 hours to sneak away to it myself. (That trip was too short! Three nights and only two full days.)

To do it justice, you really need at least two hours, prolly more at the new location.

We did drive by there one night and I was able to talk them into stopping for a few minutes (make that seconds) to get a few photos.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  4. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been to the Shelby Museum, but was too late for the tour, so I’ll put that on the list. I’ve seen the Bonnie & Clyde car, vert cool. Not into wineries, the go carts and exotic cars sounds interesting, I’ll look into it.

Thanks

5. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did Fly Over Las Vegas. I thought it was awesome. I did both shows. I’m deciding what to do today, since the gambling is going poorly, that’s why I’m revisiting this thread.

• Like Like x 2
  6. lilkatielady

lilkatielady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess that's supposed to be like virtual reality without the goggles. I honestly don't know if I would enjoy it or not. I know I removed Meow Wolf from my must-do list due to reports here, at least until the price point is more sane.

8. Echo27

Echo27 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you been to Mt. Charleston? My husband had been planning to go there but our July trip was canceled. It’s usually at least a good 20 degrees cooler than Vegas so it would be nice on a hot day to beat the heat.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WLL42

WLL42 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if you are into this or not, but we often do a horseback riding excursion in the Red Rock area. Even though you said you have explored this area before, seeing it from the back of a horse give you a completely different perspective. We have gone with https://www.cowboytrailrides.com/. Horses are very well cared for and they accommodate beginners. There is also no weight limit since they have draft horses or draft mules for the "well endowed". Whatever you do, have a great trip.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.